Associate Director, Personalized Solutions (Seattle or Milwaukee)
Business Unit:North America Advisor & Intermediary Solutions
In this role, you will be an essential member of the Personalized Solutions Team, focused on driving the continued growth and development of Russell Investments’ suite of asset class specific and multi-asset Direct Indexed and Active SMAs capabilities for our Personalized Managed Account (PMA) offering.
Location: Milwaukee, WI or Seattle, WA
Base Salary Range: $103,000 - $125,000
Specific compensation will be based on candidate’s experience, skills, qualifications, commercial considerations, and other job-related factors permitted by law. At Russell Investments, salary is just one part of our compensation package. Our total rewards approach includes an annual performance bonus (subject to eligibility criteria) in addition to participation in our competitive benefits programs including healthcare, retirement, vacation, and wellbeing programs.
The responsibilities of the individual in this position include:
- Contributing to the overall firm strategy related to PMA’s growth and development, including new product development and expansion
- Providing SME support (including PMA’s methodology, investment and customization options, transition and onboarding details, and coordinating interaction between partner firms and our technology provider) to our Strategic Accounts team in their efforts to expand the distribution footprint of PMA
- Collaborating with Sales Enablement and Sales Management on prioritizing and maximizing the opportunities from highly qualified data-driven leads
- Liaising with marketing, sales and compliance/legal on the development of PMA messaging, collateral and campaigns
- Assisting the internal sales team with new account onboarding, account maintenance and set up needs
- Supporting external sales team’s efforts, including providing expertise on PMA’s methodology and tools
- Helping oversee and manage vendor relationships
- Working with technology, portfolio consulting, sales and investment division teams on tool creation and development
- Contributing to running PMA transition reports
The successful candidate will have extensive demonstrable skills and experiences including the following:
- Bachelor's degree
- FINRA Series 7 and 66, or 7 and 63 and 65 required
- 5+ years of experience
- CFA charter strongly desired
- The ability to be self-directed and focused on execution on the business plan are essential.
- Possesses and demonstrates an in-depth understanding of the advisor dynamics and business economics
- Growth mindset with a willingness to learn the underlying workings of our SMA-related investment and technology solutions.
- A passion for capital markets and fluid knowledge of the investment product landscape favored by financial advisors at broker-dealers, wirehouses, insurance, and independent channels.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly build credibility, influence and collaborate with clients, internal and external senior decision-makers, and sales, marketing, technology and investment teams at all organizational levels.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to work under own initiative, prioritize workloads, manage interruptions, and meet strict deadlines. Strong written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking and client interactions.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully and inclusively partnering cross-functionally to drive sales results.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Russell Investments is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all associates and employment applicants regardless of race, religion, ancestry, creed, color, gender (including gender identity which refers to a person's actual or perceived sex, and includes self-image, appearance, behavior or expression, whether or not different from that traditionally associated with a person's biological sex), age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, past or present unemployment status , or any other characteristic protected by law.