Business Unit:Global Marketing
Reporting To:Director, Digital Channel Marketing
Shift:EMEA/UK (1:30 pm - 10:30 pm IST) (India)
About Russell Investments, Mumbai:
Russell Investments is a leading outsourced financial partner and global investment solutions firm providing a wide range of investment capabilities to institutional investors, financial intermediaries, and individual investors around the world. Building on an 87-year legacy of continuous innovation to deliver exceptional value to clients, Russell Investments works every day to improve the financial security of its clients. The firm is the world’s sixth-largest investment adviser, with $1 trillion in assets under advisement (as of June 30, 2022) and $288.3 billion in assets under management (as of March 31, 2023) for clients in 30 countries. Headquartered in Seattle, Washington in the United States, Russell Investments has offices around the world, including London, New York, Toronto, Sydney, Tokyo, Shanghai – and has opened a new office in Mumbai, India in June 2023.
Joining the new Mumbai office is an incredible opportunity to work closely with global stakeholders to support the technology and infrastructure that drives the investment and trading processes of a globally recognized asset management firm. Be one of the first to join this new team based out of Goregaon (East) in Mumbai and be a part of creating the foundation and culture for the firm’s growing operations in India. The Mumbai office operates 5-days a week from Monday to Friday with varying shifts to accommodate time zones around the world.
For more information, please visit https://www.russellinvestments.com.
The SEO/SEM Specialist will execute effective search engine optimization and marketing strategies to attract and engage prospects throughout the customer journey. This position will be responsible for operational and technical aspects of search marketing, including but not limited to ongoing research, optimization, monitoring, and reporting. The SEO/SEM Specialist will use analytic tools to review and refine the approach to ensure our websites in every region are optimized for search engines to expand awareness and help improve lead generation. This position will also support the marketing and technical teams ensuring best practices are properly utilized when developing content or functionality for the website.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) experience in a client side or agency role.
- Experience using SEO/SEM tools (i.e., Google Search Console, SiteImprove, SEMRush, BrightEdge)
- Perform website analysis using tools including Google Analytics.
- Working knowledge of PPC programs, including Google Ads, and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources.
- Familiarity with using Content Management Systems such as Sitecore, Adobe, Optimizely.
- Experience designing and running A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Keyword and competitor research, content optimization, monitoring, and reporting
- Improve search engine marketing by analyzing SEO and PPC results and tests, gleaning insights and contributing ideas for future enhancements.
- Manage ongoing site audits and work with developers to implement required technical solutions.
- Manage PPC campaigns.
- Train and support content, social and channel marketers to apply SEO best practices when creating or updating content.
- Stay current with the latest trends in search marketing.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication and collaboration skills with all levels of management
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to adapt to shifting priorities and meet frequent deadlines,
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving with strong judgment and decision-making capability.
- Highly resourceful and collaborative team-player, with the ability to also be independently effective and exude initiative and a sense of urgency.
- Exemplifies our customer-focused, action-oriented, results-driven culture.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities, has a desire for continuous learning, and proposes solutions.
- Ability to act with discretion and maintain complete confidentiality.
- Dedicated to the firm’s values of non-negotiable integrity, valuing our people, exceeding client expectations, and embracing intellectual curiosity and rigor.