Digital Production Specialist
Business Unit:Global Marketing
Reporting To:Director, Digital Channel Marketing
Shift:EMEA/UK (1:30 pm - 10:30 pm IST) (India)
About Russell Investments, Mumbai:
Russell Investments is a leading outsourced financial partner and global investment solutions firm providing a wide range of investment capabilities to institutional investors, financial intermediaries, and individual investors around the world. Building on an 87-year legacy of continuous innovation to deliver exceptional value to clients, Russell Investments works every day to improve the financial security of its clients. The firm is the world’s sixth-largest investment adviser, with $1 trillion in assets under advisement (as of June 30, 2022) and $288.3 billion in assets under management (as of March 31, 2023) for clients in 30 countries. Headquartered in Seattle, Washington in the United States, Russell Investments has offices around the world, including London, New York, Toronto, Sydney, Tokyo, Shanghai – and has opened a new office in Mumbai, India in June 2023.
Joining the new Mumbai office is an incredible opportunity to work closely with global stakeholders to support the technology and infrastructure that drives the investment and trading processes of a globally recognized asset management firm. Be one of the first to join this new team based out of Goregaon (East) in Mumbai and be a part of creating the foundation and culture for the firm’s growing operations in India. The Mumbai office operates 5-days a week from Monday to Friday with varying shifts to accommodate time zones around the world.
For more information, please visit https://www.russellinvestments.com.
As a Digital Production Specialist you will be responsible for creating, executing, and maintaining our web and email campaigns. Your primary focus will be on ensuring the quality and effectiveness of these digital communication channels, aiming to provide a seamless user experience that aligns with our brand guidelines.
- A bachelor's degree in Web Development, Digital Marketing or a related field.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in web and email production or similar role.
- Experience with email marketing tools, such as Eloqua or Marketo.
- Experience with Content Management Systems, such as Sitecore or Optimizely.
- Knowledge of SEO and accessibility best practices.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and a commitment to delivering high-quality work.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a team.
- Design and execute web and email production projects as directed by members of the Global Marketing team, meeting specified deadlines and quality standards.
- Collaborate with internal teams to gather requirements, create content, and implement web and email campaigns.
- Test and troubleshoot issues across multiple web and email platforms, ensuring compatibility and optimal performance.
- Implement SEO best practices and analyze web traffic and engagement metrics to enhance web and email content.
- Ensure all web and email content aligns with company brand/UX guidelines and meets accessibility standards.
- Monitor the effectiveness of web and email campaigns, making data-driven recommendations for improvements.
- Stay current with the latest trends and best practices in web and email production.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication and collaboration skills with all levels of management.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to adapt to shifting priorities and meet frequent deadlines.
- Demonstrates a proactive approach to problem-solving with strong judgment and decision-making capability.
- Highly resourceful and collaborative team-player, with the ability to also be independently effective and exude initiative and a sense of urgency.
- Exemplifies our customer-focused, action-oriented, results-driven culture.
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities, has a desire for continuous learning, and proposes solutions.
- Ability to act with discretion and maintain complete confidentiality.
- Dedicated to the firm’s values of non-negotiable integrity, valuing our people, exceeding client expectations, and embracing intellectual curiosity and rigor.