Technical Web Specialist
Business Unit:Global Marketing
Reporting To:Director, Digital Channel Marketing
Shift:EMEA/UK (1:30 pm - 10:30 pm IST) (India)
About Russell Investments, Mumbai:
Russell Investments is a leading outsourced financial partner and global investment solutions firm providing a wide range of investment capabilities to institutional investors, financial intermediaries, and individual investors around the world. Building on an 87-year legacy of continuous innovation to deliver exceptional value to clients, Russell Investments works every day to improve the financial security of its clients. The firm is the world’s sixth-largest investment adviser, with $1 trillion in assets under advisement (as of June 30, 2022) and $288.3 billion in assets under management (as of March 31, 2023) for clients in 30 countries. Headquartered in Seattle, Washington in the United States, Russell Investments has offices around the world, including London, New York, Toronto, Sydney, Tokyo, Shanghai – and has opened a new office in Mumbai, India in June 2023.
Joining the new Mumbai office is an incredible opportunity to work closely with global stakeholders to support the technology and infrastructure that drives the investment and trading processes of a globally recognized asset management firm. Be one of the first to join this new team based out of Goregaon (East) in Mumbai and be a part of creating the foundation and culture for the firm’s growing operations in India. The Mumbai office operates 5-days a week from Monday to Friday with varying shifts to accommodate time zones around the world.
For more information, please visit https://www.russellinvestments.com.
As a Technical Web Specialist, you will provide your expertise in designing, developing, and maintaining our digital properties. You will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving technical issues, ensuring the optimization of web functionality, and keeping current with the latest web technologies and trends.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in web production or front-end web development role.
- Experience working in Content Management Systems such as Sitecore, Adobe, Optimizely.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Knowledge of user interface and user experience design principles.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement web deliverables.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve technical website issues to ensure optional functionality.
- Assist in the development and integration of new web features and enhancements.
- Ensure web design and layout works across mobile, tablet, desktop platforms and ensure pages are optimized to ensure fast load times.
- Stay updated with the latest web development technologies and trends to provide insights and recommendations.
- Collaborate with SEO specialist to ensure website optimization.
- Ensure web deliverables meet accessibility rules and standards.
- Provide training and support to other team members on the technical aspects of the website.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication and collaboration skills with all levels of management
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to adapt to shifting priorities and meet frequent deadlines,
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving with strong judgment and decision-making capability.
- Highly resourceful and collaborative team-player, with the ability to also be independently effective and exude initiative and a sense of urgency.
- Exemplifies our customer-focused, action-oriented, results-driven culture.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities, has a desire for continuous learning, and proposes solutions.
- Ability to act with discretion and maintain complete confidentiality.
- Dedicated to the firm’s values of non-negotiable integrity, valuing our people, exceeding client expectations, and embracing intellectual curiosity and rigor