Marketing Data Analyst
Business Unit:Global Marketing
Reporting To:Director, Digital Channel Marketing
Shift:EMEA/UK (1:30 pm - 10:30 pm IST) (India)
About Russell Investments, Mumbai:
Russell Investments is a leading outsourced financial partner and global investment solutions firm providing a wide range of investment capabilities to institutional investors, financial intermediaries, and individual investors around the world. Building on an 87-year legacy of continuous innovation to deliver exceptional value to clients, Russell Investments works every day to improve the financial security of its clients. The firm is the world’s sixth-largest investment adviser, with $1 trillion in assets under advisement (as of June 30, 2022) and $288.3 billion in assets under management (as of March 31, 2023) for clients in 30 countries. Headquartered in Seattle, Washington in the United States, Russell Investments has offices around the world, including London, New York, Toronto, Sydney, Tokyo, Shanghai – and has opened a new office in Mumbai, India in June 2023.
Joining the new Mumbai office is an incredible opportunity to work closely with global stakeholders to support the technology and infrastructure that drives the investment and trading processes of a globally recognized asset management firm. Be one of the first to join this new team based out of Goregaon (East) in Mumbai and be a part of creating the foundation and culture for the firm’s growing operations in India. The Mumbai office operates 5-days a week from Monday to Friday with varying shifts to accommodate time zones around the world.
For more information, please visit https://www.russellinvestments.com.
As a Marketing Data Analyst, you will be a vital member of our team, responsible for leveraging data to gain valuable insights into financial markets and marketing performance. Your role will encompass various tasks, including data preparation and analysis, report creation, project management, and technology implementation. We are seeking an intellectually curious individual who puts people first and upholds unwavering integrity in all aspects of their work.
• A bachelor's degree in Data Science, Analytics or a related field accompanied by strong experience.
• Proficient in the use of Excel and experience with analytics visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau.
• Experience analysing marketing generated data (website, email, social media, advertising, etc.) and using the Google suite (GA4, Google Tag Manger, Big Query).
• A strong understanding of the role marketing plays in the sales process, with a focus on measuring and optimizing campaign performance through insightful analysis.
• Strong problem-solving, analytical and critical thinking skills, attention to detail, and a commitment to delivering high-quality work.
• Intellectual curiosity, strong communication skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with a team. Able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Excellent project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Knowledge of data modelling techniques like clustering is a plus.
• Data Analysis: Conduct data analysis using tools like Excel and Power BI to analyse campaign performance.
• Report Building: Create and maintain reports to allow internal clients to assess the success of their campaigns.
• Quality Control: Ensure data accuracy and maintain high standards of data quality throughout the analytical processes. Build and maintain workflows with tools like Alteryx to ensure data accuracy.
• Project Management and Improvement: Participate in projects related to marketing analytics, research process improvements, and recommend data-driven strategies to enhance business outcomes.
• Delivering Insights: Prepare presentations and other effective communication materials, both written and verbal, to present findings and recommendations to stakeholders.
• Collaboration: Work independently as well as collaboratively with cross-functional teams to achieve project goals and support daily business processes.
• Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication and collaboration skills with all levels of management
• Strong organizational skills including the ability to adapt to shifting priorities and meet frequent deadlines,
• Demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving with strong judgment and decision-making capability.
• Highly resourceful and collaborative team-player, with the ability to also be independently effective and exude initiative and a sense of urgency.
• Exemplifies our customer-focused, action-oriented, results-driven culture.
• Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities, has a desire for continuous learning, and proposes solutions.
• Ability to act with discretion and maintain complete confidentiality.
• Dedicated to the firm’s values of non-negotiable integrity, valuing our people, exceeding client expectations, and embracing intellectual curiosity and rigor.