RFP Production Specialist
Business Unit:Global Marketing
Reporting To:Associate Director, Global Marketing RFP Team
Shift:EMEA/UK (1:30 pm - 10:30 pm IST) (India)
About Russell Investments, Mumbai:
Russell Investments is a leading outsourced financial partner and global investment solutions firm providing a wide range of investment capabilities to institutional investors, financial intermediaries, and individual investors around the world. Building on an 87-year legacy of continuous innovation to deliver exceptional value to clients, Russell Investments works every day to improve the financial security of its clients. The firm is the world’s sixth-largest investment adviser, with $1 trillion in assets under advisement (as of June 30, 2022) and $288.3 billion in assets under management (as of March 31, 2023) for clients in 30 countries. Headquartered in Seattle, Washington in the United States, Russell Investments has offices around the world, including London, New York, Toronto, Sydney, Tokyo, Shanghai – and has opened a new office in Mumbai, India in June 2023.
Joining the new Mumbai office is an incredible opportunity to work closely with global stakeholders to support the technology and infrastructure that drives the investment and trading processes of a globally recognized asset management firm. Be one of the first to join this new team based out of Goregaon (East) in Mumbai and be a part of creating the foundation and culture for the firm’s growing operations in India. The Mumbai office operates 5-days a week from Monday to Friday with varying shifts to accommodate time zones around the world.
For more information, please visit https://www.russellinvestments.com.
As an RFP (request for proposal) Production Specialist, you will work closely with RFP writers in our regional offices to create a first draft using content from our global database Qvidian. We are looking for a self-starter with similar previous experience who enjoys writing and has great attention to detail. A good working knowledge of financial markets and the investment services industry is strongly desirable. There will be opportunity to work with subject matter experts across many business units throughout the firm, such as: sales, investment division, client service, product, compliance, legal, risk, operations, finance, IT, and HR to win business.
Years of Experience
1 – 2 years of experience in a similar role preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, Communications, Business Administration, Marketing, or Finance preferred.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail while meeting tight deadlines.
- Excellent excellent verbal and written communication skills problem-solving abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficiency in Qvidian or similar RFP content database management
- Experience with Seismic desirable.
- The ability to work collaboratively in a team setting
- Have strong research skills using a variety of electronic systems and tools, both proprietary and third-party
- Produce high-quality first drafts of RFP and due diligence questionnaires (DDQ); writing/editing answers, gathering data from multiple sources (not all centralized), and working closely with a variety of teams.
- Have a high-level understanding of Russell Investments OCIO and customized portfolio solutions businesses. A solid understanding of investment products, asset classes, and financial markets is a plus.
- Ensure content is current, accurate, and tailored to meet the specific requirements of each RFP. Attention to detail is a must.
- Qvidian/database management: Regularly review and enhance content to improve response quality and consistency.
- Coordinate with RFP writers, subject matter experts, in all the regions in which Russell Investments operates, and understand the distinctions in each.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication and collaboration skills with all levels of management
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to adapt to shifting priorities and meet frequent deadlines,
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving with strong judgment and decision-making capability.
- Highly resourceful and collaborative team-player, with the ability to also be independently effective and exude initiative and a sense of urgency.
- Exemplifies our customer-focused, action-oriented, results-driven culture.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities, has a desire for continuous learning, and proposes solutions.
- Ability to act with discretion and maintain complete confidentiality.
- Dedicated to the firm’s values of non-negotiable integrity, valuing our people, exceeding client expectations, and embracing intellectual curiosity and rigor.