Manager - RFP Production
Business Unit:Global Marketing
Reporting To:Associate Director, Global Marketing RFP Team
Shift:EMEA/UK (1:30 pm - 10:30 pm IST) (India)
About Russell Investments, Mumbai:
Russell Investments is a leading outsourced financial partner and global investment solutions firm providing a wide range of investment capabilities to institutional investors, financial intermediaries, and individual investors around the world. Building on an 87-year legacy of continuous innovation to deliver exceptional value to clients, Russell Investments works every day to improve the financial security of its clients. The firm is the world’s sixth-largest investment adviser, with $1 trillion in assets under advisement (as of June 30, 2022) and $288.3 billion in assets under management (as of March 31, 2023) for clients in 30 countries. Headquartered in Seattle, Washington in the United States, Russell Investments has offices around the world, including London, New York, Toronto, Sydney, Tokyo, Shanghai – and has opened a new office in Mumbai, India in June 2023.
Joining the new Mumbai office is an incredible opportunity to work closely with global stakeholders to support the technology and infrastructure that drives the investment and trading processes of a globally recognized asset management firm. Be one of the first to join this new team based out of Goregaon (East) in Mumbai and be a part of creating the foundation and culture for the firm’s growing operations in India. The Mumbai office operates 5-days a week from Monday to Friday with varying shifts to accommodate time zones around the world.
For more information, please visit https://www.russellinvestments.com.
As our RFP Marketing Production Manager, you will lead our marketing and web production team while also providing valuable insights and strategies in SEO, web analytics, and data science. Your primary responsibility is to ensure that all production operations are completed on schedule and to a high standard while leveraging data to inform our strategies and decision-making processes.
Years of Experience
At least 5 years managing a team of 5-10 team members.
- MBA/MS in finance, business, or related field. BS degree with relevant management experience in the financial services industry will be considered.
- Experience managing a team of 5-10 team members.
- Strong project management skills to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and data presentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficiency in Qvidian or similar RFP content database management.
- Experience with Seismic desirable.
- Oversee and manage a team of 5-10 writers who will be responsible for (1) producing high-quality first drafts of request for proposals (RFP) and due diligence questionnaires (DDQ); (2) maintaining Vital Stats, our centralized source of firm-wide facts and figures used in sales and marketing materials; and (3) maintaining monthly and quarterly updates on third-party database platforms such as eVestment and Morningstar.
- Have a high-level understanding of Russell Investments OCIO and customized portfolio solutions businesses. A solid understanding of investment products, asset classes, and financial markets is a plus.
- Maintain efficient processes to ensure content is current, accurate, and tailored to meet the specific requirements of each RFP. Attention to detail is a must.
- Qvidian RFP database management: Regularly review and enhance content to improve response quality and consistency.
- Coordinate with RFP writers, subject matter experts, and marketing managers in all the regions in which Russell Investments operates, and understand the distinctions in each.
- Manage resource allocation effectively to ensure timelines are met.
- Promote a strong collaborative team environment that encourages creativity and innovation.
- Conduct regular meetings with the team to discuss progress, address challenges, implement best practices, and onboarding feedback from RFP writers and other stakeholders.
- Provide training, support, and guidance to team members to enhance their skills and performance, particularly in tailoring responses from stock answers.
- Monitor the performance of the team and individual members, providing constructive feedback and implementing performance improvement strategies when needed.
- Stay updated with the latest technologies in RFP/data management.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication and collaboration skills with all levels of management
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to adapt to shifting priorities and meet frequent deadlines,
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving with strong judgment and decision-making capability.
- Highly resourceful and collaborative team-player, with the ability to also be independently effective and exude initiative and a sense of urgency.
- Exemplifies our customer-focused, action-oriented, results-driven culture.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities, has a desire for continuous learning, and proposes solutions.
- Ability to act with discretion and maintain complete confidentiality.
- Dedicated to the firm’s values of non-negotiable integrity, valuing our people, exceeding client expectations, and embracing intellectual curiosity and rigor.