Product Manager, Client Analytics Platform (location: New York or Seattle)
Business Unit:Compliance, Risk and Internal Audit
We are seeking an enthusiastic and results-driven individual to shape and execute the product strategy for our flagship client analytics platform. You will define and build a product from its early stages, with an opportunity to make a significant impact on both the product and company. The product will provide clients with a comprehensive view of their portfolio analytics including exposures, risk, and performance. As a valuable member of a small but influential team, you will be instrumental in driving the entire product lifecycle - from ideation to launch - and play a pivotal role in establishing the new product’s presence in the market.
Salary Range: $100,000 - $125,000
Specific compensation will be based on candidate’s experience, skills, qualifications, commercial considerations, and other job-related factors permitted by law. At Russell Investments, salary is just one part of our compensation package. Our total rewards approach includes an annual performance bonus (subject to eligibility criteria) in addition to participation in our competitive benefits programs including healthcare, retirement, vacation, and wellbeing programs.
- Conduct research and work with clients and subject matter experts to craft a product strategy that aligns with market trends, user needs, and business goals.
- Build a trusted partnership with our data, technology, risk, and investment teams to proactively balance resources and expectations with other key stakeholders such as go-to-market teams.
- Translate requirements into technical specifications, lead feature prioritization, and maintain a product roadmap that balances short-term goals with the long-term vision.
- Provide updates to leadership on progress, stop gaps, and opportunities on the project.
- Help organize user stories and produce wireframes to guide the development process. Collaborate with technology to solve product challenges for the best user experience.
- Manage the agile development process, including sprint planning and reviews. Collaborate with development teams to track dependencies and ensure on-time delivery of high-quality features.
- Effectively communicate product updates, roadmap changes, and progress to both internal teams and external partners. Act as the point of contact for product-related queries.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Computer Science, Finance, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in product management or development
- Basic understanding of financial markets and investment concepts (e.g., knowledge of asset classes and securities, portfolio construction, performance measurement, etc.)
- Ability and knowledge of product design; UX practices, API practices, and web/mobile development.
- Experience working with multiple sources of large datasets.
- Solid experience with agile methodologies and project management.
- Exceptional analytical skills and ability to leverage data-driven insights for decision-making.
- Creative problem-solving mindset, with a focus on driving innovation and results.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for client/customer experience.
- Exposure and experience in using financial technology products is a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Russell Investments is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all associates and employment applicants regardless of race, religion, ancestry, creed, color, gender (including gender identity which refers to a person's actual or perceived sex, and includes self-image, appearance, behavior or expression, whether or not different from that traditionally associated with a person's biological sex), age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, past or present unemployment status , or any other characteristic protected by law.