Account Manager, Media
About The Role:
Do you find yourself wondering what’s next in your career journey? Is there a role out there where you can apply your analytical prowess, experiences in e-commerce advertising, and take pride in knowing you are directly influencing a company’s success? Then we have the role for you! At Stackline, we are seeking an energized and motivated individual to join our dynamic team that operates at the forefront of developing, delivering and optimizing programmatic display campaigns for some of the most prominent brands in the world.
As an Account Manager – Media, you'll be synthesizing vast amounts data and transforming them into easily understandable insights for both internal and external audiences! You will build and nurture meaningful and long-lasting relationships across all organizational levels within your portfolio of brands as you influence their business decisions through data. Apply now and embark on an exciting journey with us to revolutionize the media landscape in e-commerce!
What You Will Do:
- Develop, deliver, and optimize programmatic display campaigns on e-commerce platforms, such as Amazon DSP and The Trade Desk.
- Build tactical media plans that include budget and key performance indicator (KPI) recommendations.
- Synthesize substantial amounts of data and analyses into easily understandable insights for both internal and external audiences.
- Build and develop relationships with individuals at prominent consumer brands across all organizational levels and departments.
- Lead regular client calls to address project work, discuss business trends and performance, and plan future engagements.
- Support the management of client accounts, with the goal of independently overseeing key clients and accounts.
- Identify and implement on opportunities to scale and/or automate existing service offerings.
- Assist in engagements with leading global brands by providing actionable, accurate, and timely analyses.
- Own relationships across various-sized brands, leveraging Stackline’s data to provide top-quality insights to key clients.
- Generate reports analyzing media performance and incorporating tie-ins to market share trends and competitive analysis.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of Stackline’s various software products as a subject matter expert (SME) for clients.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 4+ years of relevant account management experience.
- 4+ years of experience in display programmatic media or similar digital advertising discipline.
- 4+ years of demonstrable experience using data analysis tools, such as Microsoft Excel, to draw insights, and Microsoft PowerPoint to create compelling and actionable stories.
- Demonstrated understanding of audience development, creative, and targeting strategies.
- Demonstrated clear and concise written and oral communication skills.
- Strong sense of curiosity about new topics and challenges.
- Demonstrated ability to stay organized while prioritizing and managing workflows.
- Demonstrated experience drawing insights from data to provide recommendations to clients on e-commerce strategy.
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Demonstrated understanding of the Amazon Advertising ecosystem or other retail media.
- Demonstrated ability to think big, work hard, and solve problems.
- Experience working in a startup, retail, digital advertising, or e-commerce environment.
- Experience working with SQL.
Benefits and Perks
It’s important that each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. As part of that, we are committed to doing our part in addressing pay gaps and discrepancies by providing pay transparency for all of our roles. Actual salaries are just one component of the compensation package and may vary above or below the range based on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, geographical location, and performance. The pay range for this position located in Minneapolis is $80,000 - $115,000 per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and other team-specific awards. In addition, we provide a robust benefits and perks package that includes:
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan plus matching
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days annually of Paid Time Off (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 9 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2pm
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit