Growth Marketing Specialist
About The Role:
The Growth Marketing Specialist will play an essential role in Stackline’s strategic marketing initiatives. Your focus will be on identifying innovative approaches to acquire and expand our customer relationships, whether through various platforms, thought leadership, unconventional marketing methods, or other means. Our team will rely on your input for generating interest and acquiring partnerships with prominent B2C brand marketers worldwide.
The ideal candidate we're looking for is a creative problem solver driven by data and analytics, with a strong inclination for discovering new and scalable marketing channels. You'll be instrumental in finding opportunities to create impactful go-to-market strategies, streamline processes, and deliver outstanding ROI. As a Growth Marketing Specialist, you'll influence Stackline's Full-Funnel Connected Commerce solutions' growth trajectory. This role involves close collaboration with cross-functional teams, including sales, product, technology, and operations, to shape marketing strategies across all client segments, ensuring our continued industry leadership and exponential growth. We're seeking someone who's passionate about B2B customer acquisition and committed to expanding their knowledge of strategic marketing initiatives in the rapidly evolving SaaS landscape.
This is a new and dynamic role, and we're looking for someone ready to dive in headfirst! If you're up for a fast-paced challenge, we'd be delighted to welcome you to our team. This is a hybrid role and is based out of our Seattle, WA office.
What You Will Do:
- Contribute to the development, implementation, and evolution of innovative marketing strategies and campaigns aimed at driving both short- and long-term growth.
- Collaborate with Marketing leadership to meticulously prioritize initiatives and stakeholders to ensure that the Marketing team consistently delivers the most significant impact.
- Maintain a data-driven approach and leverage scalable strategies to drive global impact while adapting to localized variances.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with individuals across various client-facing and internal teams (e.g. product, sales, business development, revenue operations, and finance).
- Assist with the development of creative assets, thought leadership, go-to-market materials, and unique experiences that engage targeted sales teams, clients, prospects, and partners.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, including executives, peers, and colleagues.
- Evangelize Stackline solutions and coordinate with both internal and external teams to effectively execute strategies, projects, and campaigns that cater to a diverse range of audiences and earned media opportunities.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- 1-2 years of direct experience in B2B marketing, sales, or other go-to-market focused role.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Highly organized with a strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship-development skills with the capability to executive in both a collaborative and autonomous environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Highly organized with the ability to effectively manage multiple initiatives simultaneously with continuously changing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and planning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships and quickly establish a team-player mentality.
- Demonstrate a proven ability to take initiative, influence others, and achieve results.
- Skilled at and comfortable with working in a highly matrixed organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Relentlessly curious with a client-centric and data-driven mindset; a master in translating data into practical insights.
- Eager to learn and master integrated marketing and communications strategies, comprehending how they come together to deliver measurable results.
- Receptive to opportunities for continuing education and professional development, including becoming fluent in relevant digital and social media channels.
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Experience is SaaS, with a concentration in one or more of the following industry disciplines: Ecommerce, B2B Data, Business Services, Customer Relationship Management, or Advertising Technology.
- Proficient with analytical and reporting tools such as Tableau, Google Data Studios, etc.
Benefits and Perks:
It's important that each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life's best work today and in the future. As part of that, we are committed to doing our part in addressing pay gaps and discrepancies by providing pay transparency for all of our roles. Actual salaries are just one component of the compensation package and may vary above or below the range based on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, location, and performance. The pay range for this position based in Seattle is $80,000 - $95,000 per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and other team-specific awards. In addition we provide a robust benefits and perks package that includes:
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan plus matching
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days annually of Paid Time Off
- 9 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental Leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2 pm
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit