Customer Strategy Manager
Join the Customer Strategy team as a Customer Strategy Manager and you will function as the backbone of our customer-facing team – building strong relationships with our customers, understanding their objectives, and ensuring their continued success with our products and services. The ideal candidate will have experience in managing complex customer engagements, be extremely data-driven, and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Build strong relationships with customers to understand their goals, objectives, and challenges.
- Conduct regular business reviews with customers to share valuable insights, discuss their progress, address any concerns, and identify new opportunities.
- Develop and execute customer success plans to ensure the achievement of customer goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities to enhance customer experience and drive customer growth.
- Act as the voice of the customer within the organization, advocating for customer needs and requirements.
- Continuously monitor customer health and proactively identify and address any issues to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- 3-5 years of experience in customer success or account management, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment OR 2+ years in a relevant customer facing role such as those at a top management consulting or investment banking firm
- Highly analytical, with experience analyzing customer data and providing insights to drive continued customer improvement.
- Strong proficiency with Excel to uncover insights and PowerPoint to organize and present findings with logical storytelling.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to navigate complex customer engagements. Customers should be routinely shocked by how quickly you respond.
- High emotional intelligence, with the ability to build strong relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- A true passion and motivation to delight customers, and treat each customer as if they were your only one.
- Proficiency in Korean, Japanese, German, Spanish, Italian, or French.