Director of Finance
About The Role:
As a Director of Finance, you will help in building out financial decision-making and corporate planning. This role is highly visible and will directly contribute strategic recommendations to Stackline’s Leadership Team and Board of Directors. Reporting to the VP of Finance, you will focus on designing and implementing company-wide processes and procedures to drive toward our desired business and financial outcomes.
Your contributions and efforts will help lay the foundation for the department’s future growth by turning Finance and Accounting into a strategic decision-making center.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate in supporting consolidated strategic and financial planning processes while refining integrated financial forecast models, systems and tools.
- Assist Stackline Leadership in assessing strategic initiatives, and critical decision-making processes and procedures.
- Develop, implement, and monitor critical financial performance metrics and share actionable insights with relevant stakeholders.
- Create presentations and key reports for the Leadership Team and Board of Directors.
- Develop scalable processes for effective financial performance management and to enhance forecast accuracy.
- Actively contribute to the design and implementation of financial planning tools.
- Conduct market research and build financial and operations models for new and existing business ventures.
- Manage the day-to-day monthly financial statement close process; deliver accurate and timely results.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in Business, Accounting, or Finance.
- 10+ years of directly applicable experience in corporate planning, business finance, investment banking, management consulting, private equity, or related field including FP&A and project management experience.
- 3+ years of people management experience.
- Strong Excel and analytical skills with extensive experience architecting integrated models.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP.
- Demonstrated and proven ability to identify and drive impactful financial outcomes.
- Demonstrated and proven ability to establish strong working relationships.
- A proclivity for working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated and proven ability to communicate effectively through excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven executive presence capability.
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Master's degree (MBA) from a top-tier program.
- Experience working in a high-growth, rapidly scaling environment.
*Direct applicants only - no recruiting agencies*
Benefits and Perks:
It's important that each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life's best work today and in the future. As part of that, we are committed to doing our part in addressing pay gaps and discrepancies by providing pay transparency for all of our roles. Actual salaries are just one component of the compensation package and may vary above or below the range based on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, location, and performance. The pay range for this position in Seattle is $190,000 - $250,000 per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and other team-specific awards. In addition we provide a robust benefits and perks package that includes:
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan plus matching
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days annually of Paid Time Off
- 9 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental Leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2 pm
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit