Sales Operations Manager
About The Role:
Are you passionate about driving efficiency and scaling processes? Do you have a passion for optimizing sales operations and ensuring customer success? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! We are on a mission to empower brands with the tools and insights they need to succeed in the online marketplace. As we continue to scale and expand our services, we are looking for a dynamic Sales Operations Manager to join our team.
This is a pivotal role that will have a direct impact on our ability to serve our customers and achieve our business objectives. If you are a proactive, motivated, and results-driven individual who is dedicated to helping our sales team succeed and our customers thrive, then we want to here from you! Join us on adventure as we continue to shape the future of ecommerce innovation!
What You Will Do:
- Oversee and maintain the accuracy and completeness of data in Salesforce.
- Develop, implement, and enforce sales processes and policies for uniformity and efficiency across the sales team.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to ensure alignment and enhance the customer journey.
- Analyze sales data and metrics to identify trends, areas for improvement, and opportunities for growth.
- Develop and implement strategies to elevate sales performance and customer contentment.
- Furnish regular reports and briefings to senior management regarding sales activities, opportunities, and challenges.
- Manage and optimize the utilization of sales technology and tools.
- Conduct regular training and development sessions for the sales team, focusing on best practices, tools, and processes.
- Manage and support special projects as needed.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Operations or similar role.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficiency with CRM systems and other sales technology tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and across teams.
- Demonstrated track record of enhancing sales performance and customer satisfaction.
- Strong ability in successfully managing multiple projects and priorities concurrently.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where flexibility and teamwork are vital.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and adaptable to changing working environments.
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Experience using Salesforce and Clari.
*Direct applicants only - no recruiting agencies*
Benefits and Perks:
It's important that each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life's best work today and in the future. As part of that, we are committed to doing our part in addressing pay gaps and discrepancies by providing pay transparency for all of our roles. Actual salaries are just one component of the compensation package and may vary above or below the range based on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, location, and performance. The pay range for this position in Seattle is $80,000 - $100,000 per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and other team-specific awards. In addition we provide a robust benefits and perks package that includes:
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan plus matching
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days annually of Paid Time Off
- 9 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental Leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2 pm
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit