Account Manager, E-Commerce Strategy & Analytics
About The Role:
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Are you passionate about building deep client relationships, thrive in data and trends, and utilize cutting edge technology? Then this is an opportunity for you!
As an E-Commerce Manager, Strategy & Analytics, you'll showcase your expertise in e-commerce sales, strategy, and advertising by owning a portfolio of brands and driving meaningful client relationships. Collaborating with our cross-functional partners at Stackline, you'll play a pivotal role in developing comprehensive insights that drive growth and maximize performance for your portfolio throughout their entire lifecycle.
Your strong customer relationship management skills will be honed as you work closely with clients and key stakeholders, delivering strategic insights using Stackline's cutting-edge tools and implementing innovative strategies to optimize their businesses. If you are a proactive, results-driven individual with a passion for data and trends, we invite you to join our team and make a significant impact on our clients' success. Apply now and embark on an exciting journey with us! This role is based our of our London office.
What You Will Do:
- Build and foster relationships with contacts at prominent consumer brands all organizational levels and departments.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the brands in portfolio and devise strategies to enhance their online sales growth.
- Lead regular client calls and maintain clear project prioritization to ensure timely deliverables.
- Leverage Stackline’s proprietary tools to facilitate data-driven decision- making for clients and devise effective solutions to enhance growth.
- Conduct market, category, and competitor analysis to develop clients’ media and operations strategies, and provide regular reports on business performance.
- Create growth and media plans based on clients’ goals and category trends. Develop media and operational tactics aligned with those plans and build reporting to monitor the resulting performance.
- Manage paid search ad development, budget pacing, and optimize key performance indicators (KPIs) to achieve optimal results.
- Develop and optimize paid search strategies using Stackline data, incorporating consumer behavior and top-of-search tactics.
- Provide regular reporting, distilling key business trends, and highlighting category events that influence sales outcomes.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 6+ years of relevant account management experience in e-commerce.
- 4+ years of demonstratable experience using Microsoft Excel to analyze large amounts of data, drawing insights, and presenting findings.
- Demonstrated clean and concise written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to stay organized while prioritizing and managing workflows.
- Demonstrated experience drawing insights from data to provide recommendations to clients on e-commerce strategy.
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Experience manipulating data with technologies such as SQL or similar technology.
- Demonstrated ability to think big, work hard, and solve problems.
- Experience working in a startup, retail, digital advertising, or e-commerce environment.
- Proficiency in German, French, and/or Japanese. Proficiency in Italian highly desirable.