Senior Account Executive - Key Accounts
Step into the spotlight as an Account Executive – Expansion, a highly visible and pivotal role that is responsible for driving and securing new revenue growth through proactively selling, relationship-building, and customer acquisition. Your impact will resonate as you spearhead the expansion of our client portfolio, craft fresh avenues for sales, and amplify customer satisfaction by perfectly aligning their needs with Stackline’s cutting-edge solutions.
Join us on our pursuit to champion innovation while revolutionizing the way businesses thrive in a rapidly evolving market.
About The Role:
Looking for your next opportunity that supports some of the biggest brands and logos in the world? We are seeking an experienced Senior Account Executive, Key Accounts will directly engage with our most significant and high-priority existing customers to champion and sell our cutting-edge platform. Do you have a knack at seamlessly building positive and trusted relationships across with key decisions makers? Are you naturally skilled at guiding clients through their business challenges and influencing on solutions that solve them? If so, we want to talk with you! Come join and exciting and dynamic team that will take your career to a new level! This is a hybrid role and is based out of our Seattle, WA office.
What You Will Do:
- Own and manage a specific book of business within an assigned industry vertical.
- Responsible for fulfilling quotas for existing business software contracts and professional service agreements.
- Grow, manage, and maintain a pipeline of existing client relationship opportunities.
- Effectively manage the sales process, including negotiation and closing of deals.
- Establish active communication and engagement with existing clients to provide Stackline solutions to fit their needs.
- Utilize data-driven storytelling to identify and address business challenges, tailoring Stackline’s product solutions to meet client business objectives effectively.
- Emphasize value, business impact, and return on investment (ROI) in sales discussions.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts to inform strategic planning and decision-making.
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while achieving monthly and quarterly key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Collaborate with internal teams to continuously improve sales processes, tools, and methodologies.
- Stay up to date on Stackline product updates, enhancements, and new offerings to identify potential upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 8+ years of sales or account management experience.
- 3+ years of experience selling to ecommerce platforms (i.e. Amazon) or similar.
- Experience successfully selling to corporate management teams.
- Proven history of meeting and exceeding goals for assigned targets.
- Strong work ethic and drive. Willingness to roll up the sleeves.
- Passion for working on and leading high-functioning teams.
- Executive presence in communication, both written and oral.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Chorus, Clari, Outreach, Zoominfo, and Salesforce.
- Ability to travel as requested (25%)
Bonus Points If You Have:
- 10 years of full cycle sales experience with at least 5 years working in the eCommerce industry.
- Consultative sales expertise, including relationship management responsibilities of large, key accounts.
- Ability to strategize with and quarterback a large extended team.
- Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.).
Benefits and Perks
It's important that each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life's best work today and in the future. As part of that, we are committed to doing our part in addressing pay gaps and discrepancies by providing pay transparency for all of our roles. Actual salaries are just one component of the compensation package and may vary above or below the range based on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, location, and performance. The pay range for this position is $150,000 - $180,000 per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and other team-specific awards. In addition we provide a robust benefits and perks package that includes:
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan plus matching
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days annually of Paid Time Off
- 9 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental Leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2 pm
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit