Account Manager, E-Commerce Operations
About The Role:
As an Account Manager – E-commerce Operations, you'll showcase your expertise in e-commerce supply chain, strategy, and operations by owning a portfolio of brands and driving meaningful client relationships. Collaborating with our cross-functional partners at Stackline, you'll play a pivotal role in developing comprehensive insights that drive growth and maximize performance for your portfolio throughout their entire lifecycle. You will be responsible for helping clients solve their largest supply chain and operations problems by identifying root cause drivers, providing strategic insights and creating scalable solutions. They will leverage data to drive cost savings initiatives, build custom reports and provide insights on how to maximize logistical efficiencies with retailers. This individual will innovate and be part of creating the tools and systems that will help brands successfully operate their businesses.
Your strong customer relationship management skills will be honed as you work closely with clients and key stakeholders, delivering strategic insights using Stackline's cutting-edge tools and implementing innovative strategies to optimize their businesses. If you are a proactive, results-driven individual with a passion for data and trends, we invite you to join our team and make a significant impact on our clients' success. Apply now and embark on an exciting journey with us!
What You Will Do:
- Identify, communicate, and resolve root cause drivers of supply chain & operations defects, driving improved profitability.
- Create actionable plans to reduce fines and fees from retailers.
- Effectively measure & communicate changes in operational performance.
- Provide regular reporting, distilling key business trends, and highlighting operations improvements.
- Build and foster relationships with contacts at prominent consumer brands across all organizational levels and departments.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the brands in portfolio and devise strategies to enhance their online sales growth.
- Leverage Stackline’s proprietary tools to facilitate data-driven decision- making for clients and devise effective solutions to enhance growth.
- Lead regular client calls and maintain clear project prioritization to ensure timely deliverables.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 4+ years of demonstratable experience using Microsoft Excel to analyze large amounts of data, drawing insights, and presenting findings.
- Demonstrated experience drawing insights from data to provide recommendations to clients on e-commerce strategy.
- 4+ years of relevant account management experience in e-commerce.
- Demonstrated clean and concise written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to stay organized while prioritizing and managing workflows.
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Experience with financial operations & dispute management.
- Experience manipulating data with technologies such as SQL or similar technology.
- Demonstrated ability to think big, work hard, and solve problems.
- Experience working in a startup, retail, digital advertising, or e-commerce environment.
- Proficiency in German, French, and/or Japanese.
Benefits and Perks
It’s important that each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. As part of that, we are committed to doing our part in addressing pay gaps and discrepancies by providing pay transparency for all of our roles. Actual salaries are just one component of the compensation package and may vary above or below the range based on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, geographical location, and performance. The pay range for this position located in Seattle is $90,000 - $125,000 per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and other team-specific awards. In addition we provide a robust benefits and perks package that includes:
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, and vision
- Fertility benefits
- 401k plan plus company match
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days of Paid Time Off annually
- 9 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental Leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2 pm
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with fresh fruit weekly