Front-End Engineer II
About The Role:
Who We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of direct professional engineering and development experience.
- 3+ years of current experience in React.JS and Redux development.
- Strong understanding and experience with modern and RESTful API design principles.
- Strong experience with Node.js.
- Proven experience with data visualization libraries such as d3 or Highcharts.
- Proven experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience in constructing efficient UI/UX for visualizing extensive data sets.
- Proven track record of delivering high quality production systems/services.
- Demonstrated experience working within an AWS environment.
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Demonstrated experience implementing intuitive user interfaces for complex tasks.
- Experience with React Native.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working in a startup, retail, digital advertising, or e-commerce environment.
- Experience designing with an emphasis on scalability and sustainability.
- People who think big, work hard, and solve problems.
Benefits and Perks:
It’s important that each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. As part of that, we are committed to doing our part in addressing pay gaps and discrepancies by providing pay transparency for all of our roles. Actual salaries are just one component of the compensation package and may vary above or below the range based on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, geographical location, and performance. The pay range for this position located in Seattle is $150,000 - $170,000 per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and other team-specific awards. In addition we provide a robust benefits and perks package that includes:
- Comprehensive benefits plan covering medical, dental, and vision
- Fertility benefits
- Company 401k plan plus matching
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days of Paid Time Off annually
- 9 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2pm
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit