Senior Account Manager, E-Commerce Strategy & Analytics
About The Role:
Elevate your career by joining Stackline as we continue to blaze the trail in driving success across e-commerce! Do you find ways to immerse yourself in the world of digital advertising and are excited at the opportunity to make a profound impact on a client’s success? Then we want to talk to you!
As a Senior Account Manager – Ecommerce Strategy & Analytics, your analytical and leadership skills will shine as you assist in shaping our company’s innovation and tools, implementing them to enhance operational efficiency and deliver unmatched client success. Build lasting client relationships across all organizational levels while crafting and delivering comprehensive strategies and optimizing ROI that will revolutionize their e-commerce business. This role is based out of our Seattle, WA office. Apply now and embark on an exciting journey with us!
What You Will Do:
- Build and foster relationships with contacts at prominent consumer brands across all organizational levels and departments.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive e-commerce retail strategy, including sales forecasting, promotion planning, and strategic digital media planning.
- Manage a multifunctional team to deliver world class e-commerce strategies and tactics, to drive success across clients’ businesses.
- Extract insights from extensive amounts of data and provide valuable recommendations and opportunities to clients that enhance their e-commerce strategy.
- Generate reports analyzing customer pricing, promotions, operations, and competitive market performance.
- Lead day-to-day counsel and bi-weekly calls with clients, addressing project work on various deliverables.
- Plan, execute, and oversee pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns on multiple platforms, Amazon Marketing Services (AMS), Walmart Advertising and Criteo.
- Provide reporting on digital advertising performance, assess ROI, and adhere to client budget constraints.
- Contribute to company innovation and tools, implementing enhancements to drive divisional efficiencies and success.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align efforts, streamline processes, and achieve organizational success.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 8+ years of relevant account management experience in e-commerce.
- 6+ years of demonstratable experience using Microsoft Excel to analyze large amounts of data, drawing insights, and presenting findings.
- 2+ years direct management experience of a team of two or more.
- Demonstrated clear and concise written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to stay organized while prioritizing and managing workflows.
- Demonstrated experience drawing insights from data to provide recommendations to clients on e-commerce strategy.
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Experience manipulating data with technologies such as SQL or similar technology.
- Demonstrated ability to think big, work hard, and solve problems.
- Experience working in a startup, retail, digital advertising, or e-commerce environment.
- Proficiency in German, French, and/or Japanese.
Benefits and Perks:
It’s important that each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. As part of that, we are committed to doing our part in addressing pay gaps and discrepancies by providing pay transparency for all of our roles. Actual salaries are just one component of the compensation package and may vary above or below the range based on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, geographical location, and performance. The pay range for this position located in Seattle is $120,000 - $140,000 per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and other team-specific awards. In addition we provide a robust benefits and perks package that includes:
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, and vision
- Fertility benefits
- 401k plan plus company match
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days of Paid Time Off annually
- 9 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental Leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2 pm
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with fresh fruit weekly