Business Development Representative
Are you ready to be at the forefront of driving business growth? As a Business Development Representative, you will play a pivotal role in aggressively expanding our client base through prospecting, lead generation, and qualifying new opportunities. Will your passion, tenacity, and strategic mindset, you will develop compelling presentations that captivate potential clients and showcasing the undeniable value of our cutting-edge solutions.
Your self-starter attitude, relentless pursuit of excellence, and unwavering determination to achieve and succeed targets and goals will be key to your success as you collaborate closely with our seasoned sales team to prioritize strategic accounts within a defined segment. Take the leap and become a valued member of our dynamic team, where every day presents new opportunities to make a significant impact and shape the future of our company.
Stackline is the first full-funnel connected commerce platform for the world's most innovative brands. Business leaders, product innovators, performance marketers, and analysts trust Stackline as the single source of commerce truth. Fueled by our proprietary neural network, our market insights, revenue metrics, behavior analyses, and autonomous functionality create the actions that determine success or failure.
Founded in 2014 in Seattle, we have offices in Minneapolis, New York, Salt Lake City, and London. Since November 2020, Stackline has raised $180 million in strategic investments from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and TA Associates.
Stackline is on a mission to fuel the future of commerce by bringing brands and customers closer together. Come join us on this incredible adventure!
What You Will Do:
- Aggressively grow and manage a pipeline through prospecting, qualifying, and generating new prospective outbound lead opportunities.
- Develop compelling presentations utilizing Stackline data to help prospective clients understand the value-add of Stackline solutions leading to booked appointments with Account Executives.
- Collaborate with Account Executives and Sales Directors to prioritize strategic account lists within a defined segment.
- Sit in on prospective client calls to capture prospective client needs.
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while achieving and reporting on weekly, monthly, and quarterly key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Assist clients in understanding Stackline solutions and capabilities, configuration, environment, and how they fit into current infrastructure and business processes.
Who We Are Looking For:
- 1+ years of relevant sales or pipeline generation experience with proven track record for hitting goals.
- 1+ years of experience with CRM software.
- Ability to demonstrate value propositions in complex environments to a wide variety of individuals including technical and/or executive audiences.
- Must have the ability and skills to develop relationships quickly, both internally amongst cross-functional teams and externally with prospective clients.
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication.
- Ability to stay organized while prioritizing and managing daily tasks.
- Ability to efficiently work with and analyze data into meaningful insights.
- Demonstrate understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Demonstrate ability to manage "book of business" in an organized manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining focus on primary goals.
- Ability to think big, solve problems, and are detail oriented.
- This role is based in Seattle, WA and must be able to work from this office location on a hybrid schedule.
Bonus Points If You Have:
- 2+ years of relevant sales or account management experience with proven track record for hitting goals.
- 1+ years of ecommerce retail experience as a vendor or manufacturer to e-retailer (preferably Amazon).
- Experience with presentation design maintaining brand identity.
- Experience working cross-functionally with support teams.
**Direct applications only - no recruiting agencies**
Benefits and Perks
It's important that each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life's best work today and in the future. As part of that, we are committed to doing our part in addressing pay gaps and discrepancies by providing pay transparency for all of our roles. Actual salaries are just one component of the compensation package and may vary above or below the range based on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, location, and performance. This role is based in Seattle and has a pay range for this position in Seattle is $60,000 - $70,000 per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and other team-specific awards. In addition we provide a robust benefits and perks package that includes:
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, and vision
- Fertility benefits
- Company 401k plan plus matching
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days annually of Paid Time Off
- 9 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental Leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2 pm
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit