Senior Account Executive - Enterprise Sales
About The Role:
Looking to elevate your career? Consider a role as a Senior Account Executive supporting our Enterprise Sales team. This is your opportunity to be at the forefront, driving substantial revenue growth through proactive selling, relationship-building, and acquiring new customers. Leverage your power to influence as you play a key role in expanding our client portfolio and ensuring customer satisfaction by seamlessly aligning their needs with Stackline’s cutting-edge solutions. This is a hybrid role and based out of our Seattle, WA office.
Join us on our incredible adventure as we redefine the world of e-commerce through innovation and insights!
What You Will Do:
- Own and manage a specific book of business within an assigned industry vertical.
- Responsible for fulfilling quotas for new business software contracts and professional service agreements.
- Grow, manage, and maintain a pipeline of new client relationship opportunities.
- Effectively manage the sales process, including negotiation and closing of deals.
- Establish active communication and engagement with new clients to provide Stackline solutions to fit their needs.
- Utilize data-driven storytelling to identify and address business challenges, tailoring Stackline’s product solutions to meet client needs effectively.
- Emphasize value and return on investment (ROI) in sales discussions, focusing on benefits over simple features and functions.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts to inform strategic planning and decision making.
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while achieving monthly and quarterly key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Collaborate with internal teams to continuously improve sales processes, tools, and methodologies.
- Stay up to date on Stackline product updates, enhancements, and new offerings to identify potential upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 5+ years of sales or account management experience.
- 3+ years of experience working with or for consumer brands and directly selling to Amazon or as an Amazon Vendor Manager working with brands.
- Experience successfully selling to corporate B2B management teams.
- Demonstrated experience building sales proposals.
- Proven history of meeting or exceeding goals for assigned targets.
- Ability to stay organized, think big, and solve problems.
- Strong work ethic and drive. Willingness to roll up the sleeves.
- Passion for working on high-functioning teams.
- Understands how brands go to market.
- Strong executive presence and communication style, both written and oral.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Chorus, Clari, Outreach, Zoominfo, and Salesforce.
- Ability to travel 25%.
**Direct applications only - no recruiting agencies**
Benefits and Perks
It's important that each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life's best work today and in the future. As part of that, we are committed to doing our part in addressing pay gaps and discrepancies by providing pay transparency for all of our roles. Actual salaries are just one component of the compensation package and may vary above or below the range based on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, location, and performance. The pay range for this position is $125,000 - $150,000 per year. Other rewards may include commission, short- and long-term incentives, and other team-specific awards. In addition we provide a robust benefits and perks package that includes:
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, and vision
- Fertility benefits
- 401k plan plus company match
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days of Paid Time Off annually
- 9 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental Leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2 pm
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with fresh fruit weekly