Senior Account Executive - Expansion
About The Role:
Elevate your career by joining us as a Senior Account Executive – Expansion! This is a highly visible and pivotal role that is responsible for driving and securing new revenue growth through proactively selling, relationship-building, and customer acquisition. Leveraging your expertise and toolkit of selling techniques, you will have a profound impact that will resonate as you spearhead the expansion of our client portfolio, craft fresh avenues for sales, and amplify customer satisfaction by perfectly aligning their needs with Stackline’s cutting-edge solutions.
Join us on our pursuit to champion innovation while revolutionizing the way businesses thrive in a rapidly evolving market.
What You Will Do:
- Own and manage a specific book of business within an assigned industry vertical.
- Responsible for fulfilling quotas for existing business software contracts and professional service agreements.
- Grow, manage, and maintain a pipeline of existing client relationship opportunities.
- Effectively manage the sales process, including negotiation and closing of deals.
- Establish active communication and engagement with existing clients to provide Stackline solutions to fit their needs.
- Utilize data-driven storytelling to identify and address business challenges, tailoring Stackline’s product solutions to meet client business objectives effectively.
- Emphasize value, business impact, and return on investment (ROI) in sales discussions.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts to inform strategic planning and decision-making.
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while achieving monthly and quarterly key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Collaborate with internal teams to continuously improve sales processes, tools, and methodologies.
- Stay up to date on Stackline product updates, enhancements, and new offerings to identify potential upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 6+ years of sales or account management experience.
- 3+ years of experience working with or for consumer brands and directly selling to Amazon or as an Amazon Vendor Manager working with brands.
- Experience successfully selling to corporate B2B management teams.
- Demonstrated experience building sales proposals.
- Proven history of meeting or exceeding goals for assigned targets.
- Ability to stay organized, think big, and solve problems.
- Strong work ethic and drive. Willingness to roll up the sleeves.
- Passion for working on high-functioning teams.
- Understands how brands go to market.
- Strong communication, both written and oral.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Chorus, Clari, Outreach, Zoominfo, and Salesforce.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Benefits and Perks
It's important that each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life's best work today and in the future. As part of that, we are committed to doing our part in addressing pay gaps and discrepancies by providing pay transparency for all of our roles. Actual salaries are just one component of the compensation package and may vary above or below the range based on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, location, and performance. The pay range for this position in Seattle is $130,000 - $160,000 per year. Other rewards may include commission, short- and long-term incentives, and other team-specific awards. In addition we provide a robust benefits and perks package that includes:
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, and vision
- Fertility benefits
- 401k plan plus company match
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days of Paid Time Off annually
- 9 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental Leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2 pm
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with fresh fruit weekly