Account Manager, E-Commerce Strategy & Analytics
About The Role:
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Are you passionate about building deep client relationships, thrive in data and trends, and utilize cutting edge technology? Then this is an opportunity for you!
As an Account Manager – Ecommerce Strategy & Analytics, you'll showcase your expertise in e-commerce sales, strategy, and advertising by owning a portfolio of brands and driving meaningful client relationships. Collaborating with our cross-functional partners at Stackline, you'll play a pivotal role in developing comprehensive insights that drive growth and maximize performance for your portfolio throughout their entire lifecycle.
Your strong customer relationship management skills will be honed as you work closely with clients and key stakeholders, delivering strategic insights using Stackline's cutting-edge tools and implementing innovative strategies to optimize their businesses. If you are a proactive, results-driven individual with a passion for data and trends, we invite you to join our team and make a significant impact on our clients' success. This role is based out of our Seattle, WA office. Apply now and embark on an exciting journey with us!
What You Will Do:
- Build and foster relationships with contacts at prominent consumer brands all organizational levels and departments.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the brands in portfolio and devise strategies to enhance their online sales growth.
- Lead regular client calls and maintain clear project prioritization to ensure timely deliverables.
- Leverage Stackline’s proprietary tools to facilitate data-driven decision- making for clients and devise effective solutions to enhance growth.
- Conduct market, category, and competitor analysis to develop clients’ media and operations strategies, and provide regular reports on business performance.
- Create growth and media plans based on clients’ goals and category trends. Develop media and operational tactics aligned with those plans and build reporting to monitor the resulting performance.
- Manage paid search ad development, budget pacing, and optimize key performance indicators (KPIs) to achieve optimal results.
- Develop and optimize paid search strategies using Stackline data, incorporating consumer behavior and top-of-search tactics.
- Provide regular reporting, distilling key business trends, and highlighting category events that influence sales outcomes.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 6+ years of relevant account management experience in e-commerce.
- 4+ years of demonstratable experience using Microsoft Excel to analyze large amounts of data, drawing insights, and presenting findings.
- Demonstrated clean and concise written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to stay organized while prioritizing and managing workflows.
- Demonstrated experience drawing insights from data to provide recommendations to clients on e-commerce strategy.
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Experience manipulating data with technologies such as SQL or similar technology.
- Demonstrated ability to think big, work hard, and solve problems.
- Experience working in a startup, retail, digital advertising, or e-commerce environment.
- Proficiency in German, French, and/or Japanese.
Benefits and Perks
It’s important that each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. As part of that, we are committed to doing our part in addressing pay gaps and discrepancies by providing pay transparency for all of our roles. Actual salaries are just one component of the compensation package and may vary above or below the range based on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, geographical location, and performance. The pay range for this position located in Seattle is $90,000 - $125,000 per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and other team-specific awards. In addition we provide a robust benefits and perks package that includes:
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, and vision
- Fertility benefits
- 401k plan plus company match
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days of Paid Time Off annually
- 9 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental Leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2 pm
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with fresh fruit weekly