Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of Love work, Love life' has been central to our success and so we're looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 60,000 organizations rely on Access software to help their organization thrive.
About the Role
Providing technical expertise in the design, development, and integration of Identity and Access Management services and solutions throughout the organization
- Design, implement and support IAM solutions
- Review and improve the current IAM solutions
- Create a thorough design, user manuals, and best practices for IAM systems
- Contribute to solution architecture
- Keep abreast of latest IAM technologies and driving relevant adoption to improve security
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3-year experience working on public cloud IAM services (Azure AD B2C and Amazon Cognito)
- Strong knowledge of Identity & Access Governance and Administration, Privileged Access Management, Authentication, Authorisation, and Identity Lifecycle Management
- Experience in implementing single Sign On using protocols like SAML 2.0, WS-Federation, WS-Trust, and OAuth
- Analyse complex IAM technical issues and provide resolutions
- Implement and automate security and monitoring tools
- Experience working in cloud computing environments (Azure and AWS)
- Experience in Agile development processes and DevOps culture
- Working knowledge of well-known orchestration and DevOps tools (GitHub, Azure DevOps, Bitbucket, TeamCity, Terraform, ARM Templates, Cloud Formation, AWS CDK, Serverless Framework and Pulumi)
- Experience with programming or scripting languages
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.