Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
About the Role
Work closely with product delivery teams by deploying , administering, monitoring, and improving their services, using standard operational processes capabilities; including disaster recovery, high-system availability, on-demand scalable solutions, infrastructure monitoring, continuous deployment capabilities, etc.
- Get to know the development team’s world (source control, builds, backlogs, sprints, Agile etc) but also to bring the development team closer to the operational team’s world (Infrastructure, OS, security, scripting, monitoring, etc.)
- Promote DevOps culture and adoption of CI/CD principles throughout the organization
- Define key metrics/logging and implement tooling that will provide all key stakeholders with information that will help identify improvements to the service on behalf of the customer
- Ensure that nay key non-functional requirements around availability, security and performance are met before any product is made available to customers
- Keep abreast of latest cloud technologies and driving relevant adoption to improve services
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3-year experience as Cloud / DevOps engineer
- Operating Systems: Windows and/or Linux
- Cloud Providers: Azure, AWS
- Infrastructure as Code: Terraform, ARM Templates, Cloud Formation, AWS CDK, Serverless Framework and Pulumi
- Build / Release Tools: GitHub, Azure DevOps, Bitbucket and TeamCity
- Databases: MS SQL, Cosmos, PostgreSQL
- Serverless: AWS Lambda, Azure Functions
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes
- Configuration Management: Ansible, PowerShell DSC
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year (rules apply) and a health contribution you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.