Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
As a senior member of this team, you will work on Unleashed products and be based in our Kuala Lumpur office with regular engagement with team members based in the New Zealand office.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will:
- Join one of our high performing, self-organising teams responsible for the end-to -end development, deployment, monitoring and ownership of application services and components.
- Collaborate with Product on functional requirements and work with our enabler teams in the QA, Platform and DevOps space to ensure consistently high-quality deliverables
- Encourage innovation & creative problem solving, challenging the status-quo, whilst being totally committed to adding value to the business & our customers
Skills and Experience:
We are looking for talented engineers who are ready and willing to learn, even if your experience may not be a perfect match for our technical stack.
Our ideal candidate has a mix of skills such as:
- Practical commercial experience in .NET development (.NET Framework and/or .NET Core).
- Skilled in implementing best practices in all that you do, such as requirements analysis, solution architecture, technical design and security & performance engineering.
- Proficient in working with relational databases (such as SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL), and NoSQL databases.
- Hands-on experience working with modern frontend technologies such as React and Angular.
- Experience building and operating in a cloud computing environment, with knowledge in Amazon Web Services a bonus.
- Working knowledge of development tools used in CI/CD, source control, and test automation.
- Reliably analyze and estimate development requirements and apply the Agile framework to tracking and predicting delivery commitments.
- Onboard, train and guide junior engineers to enable them to perform in their role and deliver product features.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year and a health contribution you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organization that gives back so you’ll also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.