Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
You will be someone who can:
- Develop effective relationships with prospect customers to maximise all new business sales opportunities.
- Have a sound knowledge of the full range of our Products & Services. To be able to discuss/demonstrate the value proposition for each offering.
- Hit/exceed predetermined sales targets in line with company growth targets.
- Develop and implement a prospect contact strategy ensuring prospect contact KPIs are achieved/exceeded.
- Employs a range of skills & resources in the development of qualified new business sales leads.
- Working on our Recruitment software, you will have a sound knowledge of the industry or similar
Day-to-day, you will:
- Targeted to sell full portfolio of products/services within our recruitment software
- Using prospect database to generate new business.
- Agreed pricing structure is adhered to. Director sign off obtained & evidenced when non-standard pricing has been used to secure business.
- Effectively manage a pipeline of prospect clients.
- Take personal responsibility for own cost of sales within company guidelines.
- Database to constantly evolve with any changes to personnel or additional contacts.
- BDM to develop strong relationships to encourage clients to promote products/services within all networks/professional groups.
- Software demonstrations are arranged and delivered with a confident and positive approach. Value and Insight are accurately referenced throughout.
- Proposals are professional accurate and include information appropriate to the sale using standard templates at all times.
As a well-rounded sales professional, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Previous experience in a B2B sales within recruitment or payroll
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a small team.
- Able to prioritise a demanding workload.
- Excellent communication skills, telephone, email and written.
- Attention to detail.
- Act with integrity, loyalty and honesty.
- Develop positive relationships, co-operation with, and support for colleagues and clients.
- Demonstrate a positive approach.
- Show a commitment to self-development and lifelong learning.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year (rules apply) and a health contribution you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.