Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
You will be setting up and configuring new accounts for our payroll clients, importing data and training administrators to use the system to ensure that they are getting the most out of the system. The size of projects and sectors vary substantially but the requirement to deliver an excellent customer experience underpins everything we do. You will work with the team to ensure a successful delivery through the lifetime of the onboarding.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Onboard new customers as per the standard remote methodologies we utilize, Flightpath.
- Manage project backlog to successful conclusions.
- Manage the relationship with customers.
- Take responsibility of own product knowledge development to support your ability to Onboard.
- Production of high-quality collateral including video tutorials and training documentation.
- Continual improvement of processes to ensure our service develops on an ongoing basis.
Skills and Experience:
- A passion for delivering high quality customer service.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A drive to continually improve processes and systems.
- Excellent telephone manner
- The ability to plan, priorities and work on several projects at once.
- The ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies.
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team with effective communication skills, actual and virtual.
- A strong communicator, both in writing and spoken communications.
- Experience of payroll knowledge Desirable
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year (rules apply) and a health contribution you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.