Digital Content Writer
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more. You will be part of an integral part of a growing and professional marketing team that is highly regarded across the company. We have a robust people development program that is based on clear measures of success through regular objective setting for each and every role coupled with personal development and training programs.
We are seeking an experienced and versatile content writer to support the creation and execution of key content marketing initiatives that will grow the Access ERP Construction division across UK&IE, APAC and US markets.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Plan, write, edit, test and improve content to support campaign messaging to be used in the wider customer marketing programmes. Content could include blogs, video, podcasts, white papers, ebooks, reports, webinars and infographics.
- Work closely with the internal data, design and digital teams to utilise internal expertise and resource wherever possible.
- Optimise content considering organic SEO, with a focus on driving traffic to the website and increasing demand for Access Construction solutions.
- Continually measure and report on results vs targets; optimise plans and test, measure, learn to find new approaches; analyse and define audience segments to drive content campaign plans.
- Collaborate with internal central marketing and external agency teams to produce high quality content.
- Continually measure and report on results vs targets; optimise plans and test, measure, learn to find new approaches; analyse and define audience segments to drive content campaign plans
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- Strong copywriting skills, experience developing content and project managing the creative process, preferably in b2b software products.
- Ability to understand and translate technical information into business benefits and thought leadership themes.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to understand the audience’s content preferences.
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, customers and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Comfortable managing multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Demonstrated experience of designing and executing strong inbound generation campaigns using a wide variety of media and mediums
- Solid understanding of web publishing requirements
- Strong research skills
- BSc / BA degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
- Proven professional experience in the technology industry
- Proven experience in content marketing
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.