Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
We are currently looking for a Software Engineer/Salesforce Developer to be responsible for building, enhancing, and maintaining products and systems to enable the business plans and long-term objectives using the identified architecture. Are you passionate about software and want to be involved in some fabulous projects and be part of an innovative team?
Day-to-day, you will:
- Successfully develop, deliver and maintain high quality software.
- Contribute to quality activities,
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches.
- Proven experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, and/or Extreme Programming methodologies
- Participate in all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Maintain relevant documentation to describe logic, coding/configuration, testing and changes where applicable.
- Continuously strive to make improvements to the existing products.
- Ensure all tasks are completed to the required quality standards.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools & techniques.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years professional experience.
- Significant knowledge in Salesforce development, including Apex Classes, API’s
- Ability to interpret technical specifications and translate these into code.
- High numerical reasoning and logic ability with good problem-solving skills
- Experience of one or more relevant programming languages, frameworks, and databases C# Net Core 3.1 + .Net Standard 4.7.1+
- Ms SQL Structured Query Language, EF 6.0 + (MVC Entity Framework, Object-Relational Mapper) and Dapper (micro ORM), Type Script, Angular 9.0/10, Node.JS, RxJS Angular Library
- OAuth 2.0 flow for Authentication
- Concepts of (knowledge of): DDD (Domain Driven Design), MVC, DI, Dependency Injection, Builder and Abstract factoring.
- Be willing to adapt to significant changes in either technology or environment.
- Broad operational knowledge in 21st Century IT (Cloud, Social, Mobility)
- Knowledge on Architecture Best Practices and Patterns (Domain-Driven Design)
- Proven experience in using a TDD approach.
- Experience with deployment and development on Microsoft Azure
This is a great opportunity to join us in a significant period of growth. You will be supported and given the opportunity to carve out a fabulous career.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year (rules apply) and a health contribution you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organization that gives back so you’ll also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.