Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality.
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
About the role:
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for building strong relationships with Fathom’s clients, through excellent communication, product consultation, and strategic guidance around implementation & scaling. Another important focus in this role will be to grow existing client Accounts.
Fathom is a member of the Access family.
Our customers are a varied and diverse mix of accounting firms, SME’s, large brands, and franchise groups. You’ll be communicating regularly with business advisors, with a focus on accountants. Throughout their customer journey, ensuring they get the most out of Fathom, you’ll understand their business needs and provide guidance. By providing training and implementation assistance, and by following best practices, you’ll provide high quality support and problem resolution and facilitate high retention rates.
You’ll be joining a diverse and rapidly expanding Global Customer Success team, and you’ll be a key point of contact across our advisory & accountant channel across the Asia Pac region. Proactively engaging with our customers, you’ll provide education and excellent customer service, to enable our users to get the most out of, and understand the capabilities of, our Fathom suite of products.
This hybrid role can be based in Brisbane or Sydney
Day to day you will:
- Gain a deep understanding of the Fathom product and knowledge of its practical applications.
- Respond to queries from your accounts, as well as the wider, global customer base.
- Collaborate with our international teams on exciting new projects and initiatives.
- Have responsibility for a portfolio of customers, guiding them throughout their journey from onboarding to expansion, fostering and maintaining strong working relationships through all communication media (email, Teams, phone, face to face & events)
- Become a product expert, providing training & support to customers, aligning to short to longer terms needs and goals.
- Develop an implementation strategy to help customers scale effectively – and supporting their ongoing success & growth.
- Identify potential challenges around the use of our products or barriers to growth, resolving queries and advocating for product development.
- Co ordinating with our marketing, sales, and support teams to ensure a smooth customer experience.
- Presenting webinars & other product demonstrations as required.
Your skills and experience may include:
● Experience in accounting/finance and/or can interpret basic financial reports (an accounting qualification is preferable, but not essential).
● Great communications skills.
● The ability to identify and actualize opportunities for customer growth.
● A desire to talk with customers and foster long-term relationships with them.
● Familiarity with cloud-based technologies, and their practical benefits.
● Financial literacy, with an understanding of basic financial reports.
● Attentive and confident communication with customers and being committed to high quality service and personalized customer experience.
● Problem solving capabilities including the identification and anticipation of user needs in sometimes ambiguous situations.
● Able to organise and prioritise a varied workload and competing needs/priorities.
● Comfortable being part of a dynamic team which is growing and evolving and collaborating across functions.
● Self-starter who takes initiative to learn about all aspects of the product, customers, and industry.
● Ideally a background working in Customer Success or as an Account Executive or Account Manager – great if you have SaaS experience.
● Interested to learn about the accounting and accounting-technology industries.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year (rules apply) and a health contribution you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.