Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
You will be working on our product - Fathom. Fathom is transforming the way people create beautiful performance reports and access timely business insights. We’ve helped thousands of advisers and business owners around the world to make better business decisions.
Our team includes developers and designers who are recognized as leading practitioners in their respective crafts. This is an opportunity to join them and influence the growth and architecture of a product still in its nascent stages.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Implementing thoughtful solutions to complex development challenges
- Coding unique visualizations designed to impress our customers, utilizing animation and interactivity
- Contributing to a front-end framework that focuses on performance, scale and maintainability
- Ability to communicate in both the written and spoken form to be of paramount importance
- Focus on clean, articulate and efficient code that is easily understood by your fellow developers
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- 3-5 years experience as a Front-end developer
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of software engineering (version control, testing, debugging, clean architecture)
- Understanding of build systems (Vite, Rollup, Webpack etc.) and package management (NPM, Yarn)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience building server-side applications and APIs using Node or .NET
- Experience with building custom visualisations using D3.js or similar
- Experience building unified design systems, with a particular focus on accessibility
- Experience using containerization technologies such as Docker
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year and a health contribution. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.