Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
You are an ambitious hard-working individual with drive and a passion for all things sales and customer relation management. You'll be looking for a company in which you can progress, showcase your skills, and experience to make a difference.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Customer Relationship Management: Nurture and maintain strong relationships with a customer base of 200 customers that use different products within our Recruitment software portfolio. Understand their unique needs, challenges, and goals to position our software solutions effectively.
- Revenue Growth: Develop and execute strategies to increase revenue from the existing customer base. Identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities, and proactively present tailored solutions that address their evolving recruitment needs.
- Consultative Selling: Conduct thorough needs assessments to understand clients' recruitment processes and pain points. Propose customized solutions that align with their business objectives, highlighting the value our software brings.
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- Confident speaking to customers
- Self-motivated, resilient, analytical/articulate, professional, enthusiastic, sociable
- Ability to influence a wide number of senior stakeholders both within the region and globally
- A high degree of self-awareness and judgement, and ability to take a personal stand on issues when required
- A strong English communicator, both in writing and spoken communications
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year and a health contribution you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.