M&A Programme Manager
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
- Do you have a can-do positive attitude to deliver and are comfortable working in a high tempo environment?
- Are you a team player who can support others and be able to take on support when offered? Do you thrive on challenge and want to make a difference?
- Do you want to learn about delivering complex programmes, design governance structures that mitigate risks? Support businesses in achieving their goals while also managing time, cost, quality delivery of their Access solution?
- Are you an experienced and very successful Project Manager with a proven pedigree?
- Do you want to join an expanding dynamic team, that punches well above its weight?
About the role:
Day-to-day, you will:
- Often involved in pre-contract stage, in this role you will be responsible for defining the CS VCP integration plan implementations, always using best practice
- Work with the virtual Project team to schedule sub-project scoping, delivery and go live
- Communicate the schedule with the Integration team ensuring that the proposed dates are agreeable with resources and delivery expectations.
- Deliver most of the project management activities and across multiple acquisitions and will take pride in always delivering great customer service.
- All project administration and governance will be undertaken on a timely basis and opportunities for process improvement continuously sought.
- Be brought into other M&A engagements on an ad hoc basis, when required.
- When using other resources on their project, you will ensure that communication channels remain open and actively ensure that colleagues also deliver great customer service.
- Be known for your innovative approach to achieving implementation best practice.
- Be responsible for stakeholder management, including Directors/C-level contacts.
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- +3 years of experience in Project Management, ideally in a M&A environment.
- Experience in multiple product/stream engagements
- A natural ability for communicating and building relationships at all organizational levels, and adopt a flexible & consultative approach.
- PRINCE2 or other appropriate project management qualification/experience.
- Good understanding of the development of strong Project goals and objectives.
- Hands-on project management experience, able to manage multiple projects across multiple Divisions at the same time, including at least three acquisitions.
- Experience in coordinating project delivery teams managing all escalations, ensuring that stakeholder satisfaction remains high.
- Focus on process improvement, always implementing best practice.
- Commercially astute, always ensuring that projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Ability to lead acquired colleagues on their integration project using industry know-how and best practice delivering a great experience.
- Ability to think creatively and maximize the customer journey whilst delivering both a personal targets and helping to achieve team targets.
- Proactive, working at pace, goal orientated with a strong delivery/milestone focus, constantly exceeding customer expectations.
- Forward looking Project management utilizing resources from across the business to best achieve the desired outcomes aligned to the CS VCP
- Ability to work under pressure whilst managing competing priorities.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), you’ll also be able to benefit from a range of perks:
- Private Healthcare
- Private Life Insurance
- Christmas Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Meal Tickets
- 7 Card standard gym membership paid by the company
- We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.