GOC Transformation Lead
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
We a seeking a highly skilled Transformation Lead to support our cross-functional expansion into a growing number of Global Operations Centres (currently located in Timisoara (Romania), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Loughborough (UK)) to facilitate our expected growth, whilst continuing to deliver exceptional solutions and services for our customers. You will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with business partners, managing cross-functional teams, and ensuring successful transition and expansion of our workforce into our GO Centres. You will have demonstrable experience of leading large scale programmes of work with CXO-level stakeholders, senior management teams and associated business partners and enablers in Employee Success, Recruitment and Finance. You have a proactive, outcome focused mindset that facilitate a successful transition to 60% of our workforce being employed in Access GO Centres over the N3Y – as aligned to our future growth plans.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with functional leaders and business partners in our GO Centres. Where necessary, challenge the functional leaders, using data driven KPIs, to transition more teams, processes and functions to the GO Centres
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Product Engineering, Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, Finance, etc.
- Develop and implement project plans, including timelines, milestones, and budgets.
- Manage project risks and issues, and provide timely and effective solutions.
- Work with the functions to identify and document processes that can be delivered from our Go Centres. Facilitate new colleague on-boarding to successfully deliver these processes without interruption to customer experience
- Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Monitor and report on project progress, including status updates and key performance indicators.
- Conduct regular team & project meetings to ensure all stakeholders are informed and engaged.
- Identify, recommend and implement process improvements to facilitate ongoing improvements in our GO Centre transformations
- Provide leadership, enthusiasm and energy to ensure successful programme outcomes for our business.
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in transition and transformation programme management in commercial businesses and ideal involving significant scale up or migration of teams.
- Proven track record of successful project delivery, with experience of leading process involving cross-functional teams.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with business partners and functional team members.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills, with the ability to identify and resolve issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire team members.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Experience working in a multicultural, global environment.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), you’ll also be able to benefit from a range of perks:
- Private Healthcare
- Private Life Insurance
- Christmas Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Meal Tickets
- 7 Card standard gym membership paid by the company
- We pride ourselves on being an organization that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.