Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow. Are you ready for the challenge?
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
The Access Group is a leading provider of business management software and solutions to mid-sized UK and Asia Pacific organisations. We help thousands of customers become more productive and efficient.
At Access, we believe that ambitious organisations should have software that makes working lives better and not put barriers in the way to growth. Our innovative software solutions streamline everyday processes, provide efficiencies that result in material productivity gains and give real-time insights that allow you to act in an instant knowing you have the data you need at your fingertips, allowing everyone the freedom to do more of what’s important.
Our products and solutions go beyond providing technology, we connect the right people with the right data, at the right time, through Access Workspace. And it doesn’t end there, we’re on hand to offer assistance every step of the way, during onboarding, adoption and beyond
We work with thousands of customers offering a range of products from finance and HR solutions through to industry-specific software for sectors including education, not for profit, health and social care, hospitality, legal, recruitment, visitor attraction management and more.
We’re passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That’s why over 1 million users and over 75,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
In Romania we are proud to have more than 500 tech and software business specialist working in Timisoara and around the country and we are not stopping here.
At Access we believe in #CustomersForLife (CfL), our goal is to ensure we provide customers with the best possible solutions, implement them quickly and efficiently, and ensure that they continue to realise the benefits of their investment for years to come. Technical Support Account Management is a critical part of our strategy to ensure our customers remain customers, they receive efficient and effective Assisted Support Services and we deliver excellent customer satisfaction in all our engagements.
To be successful in this role you must aspire to demonstrate the following behaviours consistently and skilfully.
- Be curious about yourself, others and the world around you
- Think commercially by understanding our customers, the markets we operate and how we make money
- Show you care by relating to other people and teams
- Be accountable by taking responsibility for your actions and the impact you have
- Be flexible and adaptable, look to constantly evolve
- Demonstrate resilience by bouncing back from setbacks or overcoming barriers
Job specific behaviours:
- Express a genuine interest in assisting our customers and your colleagues
- Be kind, understanding and patient
- Endeavor to be clear and concise in all communication
- Build trust quickly
- Be curious and challenge the status quo
- Be a passionate advocate for Access, its products, and its people
Day-to-day, you will:
- Create and Manage Changes to our CfL systems (telephony, salesforce etc.) in consultation with system owners
- Support the use of CfL systems and platforms, providing troubleshooting and expert guidance where possible, before working with platform teams for complex issue resolution
- Assist customers with Customer Success Portal/Community login, navigation and access requests
- Maintain CfL Systems Security and Integrity at all times
- System User Assistance, Training, Adoption and Satisfaction
- Create and maintain CfL System Processes and associated Documentation
- Work closely with the wider CfL team to identify where administrative support can be provided, agreeing a resource plan and priorities with line management
As a well-rounded Operations Administrator, your skills and experiences will likely include:
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong with Data with good analytical, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Pragmatic, ‘hands-on’ approach to job/task execution – task focused with attention to detail
- Experience of working in a large, complex organization with extensive stakeholder engagement experience
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work in a small team with exceptional communication skills and willingness to work with other/provide cover/support during peak demand times/holidays/sickness.
- The ability to plan, prioritise and work on several projects at once.
- The ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies.
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team with effective communication skills, actual and virtual.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), you’ll receive life insurance and private medical assurance, dental discounts, International Employee Assistance Program, sport activities coverage, meal tickets and Christmas Bonus. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you. Work life balance is critical for us too, so for every 6 years of service you can benefit from a 6 weeks Sabbatical. In Access it pays to have friends – we have a referral bonus in place for every candidate you recommend that is not in our recruitment process or data base, you will be rewarded with a bonus after 3 months of employment.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.