Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
As the Rev Ops Business Partner, Sales & Marketing, your primary role is to act as a key partner to the Head of Sales and Head of Marketing in Asia Pacific (APAC).
In brief, you will drive the cadence of the APAC business, including:
- Proactively drive weekly forecasting and pipeline management.
- Deliver regular and ad hoc reporting, analysis and business insights.
- Lead content development and insights input to business reviews and APAC Sales & Marketing management meetings.
- Accelerate best sales practices and maximize market opportunities to drive corporate strategies and sales success across APAC.
- Implement and optimize sales process and programs to deliver highly effective sales engines.
- Support end of month/quarter process and reconciliation.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to contribute and direct:
- Operational planning.
- Organizational design.
- Territory analysis, design, and allocation.
- Go-To-Market operationalizing / program execution.
- Global programs or process changes and act as a change agent driving the program in region.
- Advice, guidance, support and feedback to the Head of Sales, Head of Marketing, first/second line managers and the region as a whole.
Day-to-day, you will:
You will spend most of your time interacting with Divisional Sales, Sales Management, Divisional Marketing, Finance and HR, understanding and providing meaningful and relevant support to the region’s senior management.
Your primary role responsibilities – detail:
- Sales pipeline management, reporting, and analysis.
- Ownership of the forecasting collation process. Includes analysis of changes and position +/- against YTD quota.
- Reporting for key measures (ROI, Performance Scorecards, Management Dashboards, Ranking Reports etc…).
- Track opportunity coverage by territory, solution, and market segments according to Operating Plan KPIs established.
- Define and drive the strategic and operating plan.
- Senior Management presentations (i.e. QBRs / GTM Reviews).
- Assist in developing Divisional go-to-market strategy.
- Develop infrastructure to support the sales team.
- Assist in Market penetration strategy.
- Territory and Quota setting, coverage, and exposure.
- Act as a liaison to HR, Finance, & Commissions.
- As required, provide input into dispute resolution, and make recommendations to the Commissions group on how incentives are paid if outside the scope of existing policy.
- Ensure written compensation plans are in place and documented (to meet audit standards) for all sales individuals.
- Work with Finance to ensure that the calculations for compensation and the financial resources are in place to measure and pay salespeople as defined by the plan.
- Administer any quota changes as required and ensure proper adjustments documentation.
- Provide standard reporting to Sales Management on individual sales performance to quota on a regular basis.
- Keep up with the company’s sales plans & deployment models, strategies, territory plans, account management procedures, sales systems to ensure reporting is accurate and relevant.
- Assist with Account and Opportunity planning.
- Diverse ad-hoc projects that require analytical and strategic thinking as well as attention to detail.
- Collaborate with other organizations on an as needed basis (i.e. IT, HR, Finance, etc…).
- Recommend improved processes and procedures for the management and administration of sales systems and procedures.
- Assist senior sales management as required.
- Be a Focal point; initial "go to" person for local constituent questions or issues for the respective organization. Provide constructive feedback and suggestions to Head of Rev Ops & Chief of Staff, APAC.
- Act as Divisional focal point for business issues, readiness, and enablement issues, and ensure an action plan is in place to resolve.
- Maintain strong relationships with worldwide peers and stakeholders across the matrix to evaluate effectiveness of strategies and programs.
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- 5-7 years of work experience in sales operations and finance, or demonstrably related field.
- Ability to influence and drive accountability & ownership at all levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to present complex ideas to diverse audiences.
- Highly motivated and customer-centric individual with attention to detail, a commitment to quality and results driven.
- Familiar with Salesforce.com, Clari, Tableau, Databricks and Excel.
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical capabilities, and collaboration skills.
- Experience in direct and indirect sales structures and strategies.
- Ability to work independently and deal with ambiguity in international environments.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks concurrently in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization.
- Passionate about sales and developing excellent structures, processes, and people.
- "Can do / Will do" attitude in supporting the business.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year (rules apply) and a health contribution you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.