Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow. Are you ready for the challenge?
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers – from the Hospitality sector to the Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s or Construction plus many more.
We’re passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
In Romania we are proud to have more than 500 tech and software business specialist working in Timisoara and around the country and we are not stopping here.
At Access we believe in #CustomersForLife, our goal is to ensure we provide customers with the best possible solutions, implement them quickly and efficiently, and ensure that they continue to realise the benefits of their investment for years to come. As a Digital Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will be accountable for delivering programmatic activities that help our customers adopt and get the best out of their Access solutions.
You will also be responsible for helping to execute our Customer Success Programmes which allow us to interact with our Customers through scalable and digital initiatives. This will include contributing to the creation and delivery of webinars, content, events programmes and helping to drive customer adoption toolkits.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Think Digital first and look to have an impact on as many SMB customers across the People division as possible
- Be the go to customer success product expert to help with customer adoption journeys
- Transform, create, edit and publish People SMB product knowledge into customer facing material for customer adoption and retention activities
- Align with Customer Communication marketing for timely content for delivery and customer communication plans
- Develop internal facing content to assist with customer success
- Suggestions for article-level and or topic-level improvements based on customer feedback (e.g. new trends, adjusted procedures, new content)
- Manage customer success programmes that allow us to engage with our customers at scale
- Help to advise customers on best practice, product roadmap and proactively monitor and drive value of their Access software, features and functionality through digital programmes
- Improve loyalty as measured in our bi-annual Net Promoter Score survey
- Assist with customer success initiatives such as our Events Programme
- Focus on driving down customer churn through renewal management cycles.
As a well-rounded Customer Success Manager your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Degree, equivalent or relevant industry experience
- Payroll experience to learn the product faster
- Passion for customers and technology
- Some knowledge of business processes (i.e. HR, finance, recruitment, supply chain management), business applications and automation
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, ability to communicate technical and business requirements
- Experience with content creation and editing
- A self-starter, highly organised and proactive
- An ability to manage multiple priorities and perform effectively under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Customer Success, Adoption, Marketing or Retention Programmes
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), you’ll receive life insurance and private medical assurance, dental discounts, International Employee Assistance Program, sport activities coverage, meal tickets and Christmas Bonus. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you. Work life balance is critical for us too, so for every 6 years of service you can benefit from a 6 weeks Sabbatical. In Access it pays to have friends – we have a referral bonus in place for every candidate you recommend that is not in our recruitment process or data base, you will be rewarded with a bonus after 6 months of employment.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.