Transformation Programme Manager
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
You will be an excellent communicator and able to bring structure to work packages and timelines with multiple SMEs in a matrix environment, holding action owners accountable for delivery and reporting on progress. At Access, we all work hard to deliver and get ‘hands-on’ to improve the finance function. We are building out an operating model for the future and you will be joining an exciting finance transformation programme that will deliver for Access and its stakeholders.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Programme Management: Oversee all projects within the finance transformation portfolio, ensuring that they are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget. Using a delivery framework that is transparent and ensures well documented sign-off.
- Stakeholder Management: Engage with stakeholders at all levels, ensuring clear communication and alignment on project objectives, deliverables, and milestones.
- Support the Head of Transformation in devising effective and dynamic communication/engagement plans to ensure the best experience for BAU teams.
- Change Management: Develop and implement change management strategies to ensure smooth adoption of new systems, processes and ways of working across the finance function.
- Resource Management: Allocate and manage resources, both internal and external, to meet the requirements of each project within the Programme.
- Risk Management: Identify potential risks and establish a risk management framework to mitigate them.
- Performance Metrics: Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to evaluate the success and ROI of the transformation initiatives.
- Continuous Improvement: Monitor performance of projects identifying improvement opportunities for future initiatives and ensure learnings are disseminated across the transformation team with mitigating actions put in place to prevent reoccurrence
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- Proficiency in project management methodologies and tools, such as PMP, Prince2, and/or Agile. Ideally qualified with membership of an organization such as the Association for Project Managers
- You must be a self starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision and operate effectively in a fast-paced evolving environment, with the ability to pivot on demand.
- You will have a proactive approach, inquisitive by nature with a strong eye for detail
- Knowledge of the financial systems and software environment, such as ERPs (e.g., SAP, Oracle, Workday), EPMs (OneStream), business intelligence tools, and other finance-related technology solutions.
- Knowledge of change management principles and methodologies to ensure smooth adoption of new processes and systems
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues at all hierarchical levels and communicate with a goal-focused approach
- The ability to analyze financial data, spot trends, and make data-driven decisions. Familiarity with tools like Tableau, Power BI, Power Automate and Excel would be beneficial.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.