Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
About the role:
As a member of the Digital Sales team, you will be in a hardworking, fast paced environment and have a portfolio of products to sell specific to your division. Your role will include finding new business and cross sell opportunities and maintaining existing client relationships. This role is primarily office based, you will be expected to work variable hours to meet the demands of the role and the requirements of the prospects. This is an excellent opportunity to accelerate your career through a progressive software company with a proven record in growth, investment, and stability.
- You will be someone who can:
- Achieve a sales target for SaaS licences.
- Build good understanding of all Access IP and relevant 3rd party products.
- Be responsible for developing your own demonstration skills and know when to call for assistance.
- Respond to enquiries quickly and efficiently.
- Build a multi-level relationship with the customers and nurture every opportunity.
- Understand the business plans and expectations of your customers.
- Host meetings at all levels with customers.
- Once a sale is made, ensure a smooth handover to the projects team.
- Always provide the highest level of customer service and technical expertise to customers.
- To work in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure you generate a strong pipeline of opportunities to enable you to reach your sales target.
- Keep daily activity high through various means - calls, email, social media.
- Understand the current and future requirements of the client.
- Be persuasive in expressing ideas and concepts.
- Attend sales training to develop career path.
- Keep up to date with changes in the market, specific to your division.
- Your skills and experience may include:
- Experience selling software over the phone.
- Motivated self-starter who consistently demonstrates an enthusiastic attitude.
- Ability and willingness to work independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills with an attention to detail.
- You'll keep our Salesforces system up to date with presales information and complete FocalPoint to ensure good sales reporting.
- Remaining calm and polite, even under intense pressure.
- Possess excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft office and Salesforce.
What does Access offer you?
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year (rules apply) and a health contribution you'll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you'll also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
We love the fact that we're all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun! What's holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!