PROFESSIONAL SERVICES DEVELOPER
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
You are an accomplished full stack C#, .NET developer with a strong background in building high quality software using a range of frameworks, modern techniques, patterns, and practices. You have experience working on green field projects as well as maintaining and transforming established code to meet business needs and requirements within a high-performance Services environment.
You take pride in your work and enjoy working as part of team of a Professional Services team delivering quality software that will make a difference to our customers.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Pro-actively participate in the full development lifecycle
- Work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary Professional Services team to deliver customer / project requirements
- Take responsibility for assessing the risk of development tasks, taking into account technical and commercial factors and make risk-based recommendations
- Display ownership, responsibility and good decision making and co-ordinate team-mates to achieve project deliverables
- Be involved with the design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solutions
Your skills and experiences are also include:
- Proven ability to deliver software in an Agile environment
- Strong design, analytical and problem-solving skills
- A passion for design concepts and user experience
- Committing to delivering and maintaining high standards
- Managing time efficiently and effectively
- A quick learning capability, easily picking up new technical concepts
- Open and collaborative style
- Commercial awareness, strong communication and customer liaison skills
- React knowledge
- MS SQL Server: T-SQL
- Win forms / WPF / Web experience
- Web API (REST / SOAP)
- SOLID Principles
- Background in SaaS Web Developmen
- Automated Build (CI) and Deployments (not essential, training can be provided)
- Good understanding of source code workflow best practice (using Git) and ability to troubleshoot issues
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year and a health contribution you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organization that gives back so you’ll also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.