Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
We’re looking for an Agile BA (within the ERP Division) with passion and energy, a desire to collaborate and a strong commitment to excellence to help define and deliver exciting new products to revolutionise our customers’ service quality and operational efficiency. We're a team that wants the best of both worlds – the pace and challenge of latest technologies, whilst having a real purpose and making a positive difference to people’s lives.
- Embraces an open, honest culture of continuous improvement.
- Curious and driven to understand the real needs of our customers and target market.
- Is comfortable working with developers, UX Design, Business Teams, and Senior stakeholders.
- Is organised, methodical and calm under pressure.
- Is a self-starter who is willing to work through problems and comfortable challenging stakeholders to gain a better understanding of the desired outcomes.
- Able to use data to remove ambiguity from decision making.
- Able to prioritise objectively that must be done well now, and what can be done later.
- Can develop requirements that deliver to our short-term needs while still aligning to the longer-term strategic vision.
- Plans to test their assumptions wherever possible and can show flexibility to change opinion if data presented changes landscape.
Is proactive with a diligent, professional manner and the ability to think outside the box Is a quick learner and does not shy away from new domains waiting to be discovered.
- Agile (Scrum, Kanban) expertise in a digital/software product development environment
- Solid ability to define and refine User Stories, grouped into Epics.
Experience working with a range of stakeholders and technical teams across the business
Experience creating documentation to communicate requirements clearly and concisely to development teams.
Comfortable breaking priorities down and communicating potential timeframes for deliverables.
- Experience with requirement management tools (e.g. Azure Dev Ops) and system modelling tools (e.g. Visio, Gliffy) is desirable.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Experience running workshops, facilitation, and stakeholder management/communication
A reasonable level of technical knowledge so you can understand context and challenges of software solutions (components, data flows, integration, etc).
- Work closely with the Product Manager to turn high level feature requests into user stories with reference to existing functionality, product strategy, by collaborating with stakeholders, developers, and partners.
- Adapt, refine, and prioritise user stories through review with the Product Manager, development leads and project stakeholders.
- Work with clients and other stakeholders to firm up detailed specifications around prioritised feature requests.
- Immerse in Agile delivery activities such as sprints, stand-ups, showcases and retrospectives.
Review test plans to ensure required product functionality is correctly covered
What does Access offer you?
- Healthy, friendly, and inclusive culture
- Work-life balance
- Hybrid/Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary package
- Great Holiday Package (starting from 25)
- Charity day – day off paid by the company for volunteering activities
- Private Healthcare & Life Insurance
- 7 Card Sport Allowance
- Meal tickets
- Referral Bonus
- Christmas Bonus
- Big Break – all-inclusive holiday paid by the company