Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of Love Work, Love Life, Be You' has been central to our success and so we're looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit's to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
We are seeking a skilled & dynamic individual to join our Digital Experience team.
Join us and play a pivotal role in shaping the digital interactions that define our customer experiences.
You will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to drive online presence and user engagement. This role is overseeing the process of introducing customers to digital products and services, ensuring seamless and positive experiences. Collaborating across teams to create user friendly processes using digital tools to achieve business objectives. Strong organisation, customer focused with an interest of digital platforms are essential for success in this position.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Guide customers through the process of setting up and using digital solutions ensuring an innovative and smooth personalised experience
- Creating and delivering engaging and inspiring content across our range of digital channels
- Build deep customer empathy and understanding of Access customers as they get started with our portfolio of products and find solutions to help solve their biggest needs
- Customer Success System Process Creation, Documentation & Maintenance in consultation with our Value Add Product Experts
- Maintaining clear and open communication with customers, stakeholders and team members
- Target and collate customer feedback & suggest areas for improvement
- Drive new business growth opportunities
- The ability to plan, prioritise and work on several projects at once
- The ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team with effective communication skills, actual and virtual
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work across cross functional teams
- Passion for customers and technology
- Customer Experience in a cross-functional and fast-moving environment, developing product/service experiences and driving revenue & customer growth
- Experience in digital customer experience, UX/UI design and digital platforms
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and insights to make informed decisions.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you're with us), and a matched pension scheme you'll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you'll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn't match perfectly, we'd still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we're all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun!
What's holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.