Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 75,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
In Romania we are proud to have more than 600 tech and software business specialist working in Timisoara and around the country and we are not stopping here.
Working as a member of the ERP Professional Services Project Management Team, you will be responsible for managing the full delivery lifecycle (from project initiation through to the handover to support) of a portfolio of projects which will vary from rapid, single application implementations through to complex implementations involving multiple Access ERP Division software products.
You have excellent communication, a tenacious attitude and good problem-solving skills to ensure that we are always delivering the best customer experience. You will take initiative, be proactive and own and manage tasks through to completion. You will be able to build strong and effective relationships and leverage your network to achieve the best outcome for your projects and the customer. You will be innovative, enjoy solving problems and thrive on delivering outcome oriented projects on-time and on-budget in a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Be accountable for project delivery, including creation and management of the plan, budget, resource coordination and stakeholder management, with the goal of ensuring customer success. Set up and drive appropriate project governance such as Steering groups, project team meetings, RAID reviews both internally and with the customer. .
- Identify risks, issues, and actions throughout the life of the project. Ensure risks and issues are appropriately mitigated and managed through to resolution. Ensure project milestones are adhered to by all parties.
- Maintain constant high quality and consistent communication with all stakeholders and document appropriately.
- Manage any customer escalation through to their resolution, with support from appropriate internal stakeholders.
- Will be especially proficient in running projects involving teams located in multiple countries remotely. Obtain certifications on Access products and continually improve their knowledge
- Be part of a developing, supportive high performance team focused on continuous improvement.
As a well-rounded Project Manager your Skills and Experience include:
- Previous experience implementing SAAS and on-premise software solution to businesses of a variety of sizes and industry. Having worked customer facing software delivery role incorporating activities including solution design, system or data migrations, integrations, system validation and change management.
- Project Management qualifications (PRINCE2, PMP or similar) preferred but not essential
- Being able to identify opportunities for cross sell or upsell.
- Able to build relationships and influence stakeholders (both customer and internal) with the goal of delivering a successful customer outcome. Effective communication, organisational and administrative skills
- Possessing commercial awareness
- Being motivational and flexible and contribute to a positive team culture.
- Occasional travel may be required.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), you’ll receive life insurance and private medical assurance, dental discounts, International Employee Assistance Program, sport activities coverage, meal tickets and Christmas Bonus.
We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you. Work life balance is critical for us too, so for every 6 years of service you can benefit from a 6 weeks Sabbatical. In Access it pays to have friends – we have a referral bonus in place for every candidate you recommend that is not in our recruitment process or data base, you will be rewarded with a bonus after 3 months of employment.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.