Learning Content Creator (German speaking)
What are we all about?
At Access we love digital learning and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
- Language requirements: Candidates must be fluent in English AND German (native level). French, Spanish or Italian is seen an asset in our multicultural and globally connected workplace, but not mandatory.
- You have strong organisational & time management skills.
- You enjoy working with external experts to create engaging video-led content. Excite and engage potential experts to expand our content creator network, as needed.
- You are webcam-confident and comfortable in hosting live interactive virtual sessions on a regular basis.
- You are a strong and highly effective communicator who makes discussions lively and gathers insights with ease.
- You are full of energy, and you have the ability to excite people.
- You are resilient and you approach challenges with a positive and proactive attitude.
- Conduct Virtual Classrooms: Plan, organize, and facilitate engaging live Virtual Classrooms in both English and German with exclusive content creators for Bookboon Learning. Reaching out to thought leaders, experts for new collaborations on a non-regular basis.
- Lead Interactive Virtual Sessions: Guide live virtual classroom sessions and manage Q&A interactions, fostering an inclusive learning environment.
- Content Strategy Management: Maintain a robust content pipeline that aligns with our global content strategy, ensuring relevance across diverse markets.
- Content Editing and Publication: Oversee the editing and publication process for learning materials in various languages, ensuring consistent quality and content delivery excellence.
- Healthy, friendly, and inclusive culture
- Work - life balance
- Hybrid/Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary package
- Great Holiday Package (starting from 25)
- Charity day – day off paid by the company for volunteering activities
- Private Healthcare & Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Christmas Bonus
- Big Break – all-inclusive holiday paid by the company
- Other benefits