Credit Control Specialist
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
Reporting directly to the Credit Control Supervisor, this is an end to end role and you are expected to drive improvement in invoice accuracy to ensure collection of all invoices. As Credit Control Specialist, you will ensure that all billing is completed in a timely manner in accordance with the current policy, and any backlog is fully accounted for.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Undertake all necessary actions to ensure all billing is accurately invoiced to the customer in the timelines and to ensure that payment secure strong credit control results for the business using a variety of communication formats.
- Ensure Sales Handovers are processed accurately to minimise customer disputes. Process Sales Handovers and other billing as required
- Contact customers for payment on invoices raised, using a proactive approach to ensure cash collections are maximised.
- Continually enhance the businesses systems and procedures to maintain excellent efficiencies within the credit control function.
- Liaise with, and maintain the support of, the sales teams to ensure that new sales handovers are sent in with the necessary support and information.
- Deliver against specific KPIs, such as Invoice accuracy, Debtor days, Aged dept analysis.
- Any Ad-Hoc duties which fall under the OTC remit.
- Excellent interpersonal and positive influencing skills across the spectrum of the company.
- Track record of credit control success within a business with multiple thousands of customers.
- Ability to build and nurture relationships across reporting levels.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High standard of written and spoken English.
- Computer literate with strength in the MS Office products.
- Meticulous attention to detail with an ability to work in
- Strong work ethic and professional working behaviour
- Private Healthcare
- Private Life Insurance
- Christmas Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Meal Tickets
- 7 Card gym membership paid by the company
As a well-rounded Credit Control Specialist your Skills and Experiences will likely include:
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday and a competitive salary, you will get:
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.