Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 40,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
About the role:
Renewals and recurring revenue are an integral part to access success as a company, and the Renewals Representative is a key player in executing the proper measures to ensure existing customers renew their services. The Renewals Representative works closely with various functional groups and levels of management to determine and negotiate pricing and terms.
This is an analytical and customer-facing position. The right candidate must have quantitative skills and attention to detail to track, analyse, and process large amounts of data, as well as the qualitative skills to interact internally, build positive relationships, and provide world class service to customers.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Manage the case management system which includes allocating emails, tracking cases and ensuring cases are closed.
- Run the PO process for Renewals which includes sending Pro forma invoices, Renewal quotes and chasing PO numbers including via email and telephone.
- Responsibility for answering inbound telephone calls and ensuring calls are logged and allocated correctly on the case management system.
- Responsible for the relevant customers on the cancellations process which includes determining when the customer can cancel and completing relevant forms and ensuring accuracy of information.
- Updating our Contract and Billing system and ensuring accuracy of data in the system.
- Updating contract Renewal Information which includes raising credit notes and updating relevant systems.
• Proactively monitor, identify risk points, and track and resolve client issues to drive customer renewals.
• Proactively work with cross-functional teams to determine renewal amounts and terms.
• Prepare renewal quotes and negotiate prices with customers within established guidelines.
• Ensure accuracy of a high volume of customer data and prepared quotes.
• Interact with customers to explain quote prices/terms and answer questions including via telephone.
• Track status of renewal commitments and proactively follow up with customers as required.
• Review customer balance at renewal and work with customer and internal departments to obtain payments for any past due invoices and assist with collection efforts as required.
• Assist with Customer Success Plans and other auto attach products on existing customers.
• Review and build documentation around Renewal’s process.
• Research and respond to Sales, Support, and Services team questions and requests by effectively using the CRM and accounting systems.
• Limited amount of travel including possible face to face customer meetings.
• Report on Churn and Do Not Renew (DNR)
• Ensure contract enforcement e.g. notice periods and contract end dates.
• Perform miscellaneous duties and as required.
As a well-rounded Renewals Representative, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Excellent written and verbal communication and comfortable speaking over the phone with clients.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Skilled at problem solving and navigating challenging situations in a professional manner.
• Able to work independently or in a group setting.
• Highly self-motivated and able to work effectively with on-site and virtual teams.
• Critical thinker who can find ways to improve and automate processes.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications: Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Confidence in self and organisation, and a ‘can-do’ attitude in the face of change.
• Knowledge of basic accounting and finance a plus
• Previous sales or customer-facing experience a plus.
• Experience with Salesforce a plus.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- Private Healthcare
- Private Life Insurance
- Christmas Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Meal Tickets
- 7 Card gym membership paid by the company