Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive. We acquired a top development and consulting organisation in Romania, Timisoara and are looking to recruit talent to go on our exciting journey.
- Will be an accomplished Full Stack developer building high quality software ideally using ReactJS on the client side, and predominantly using Microsoft middle-tier and backend technologies built on .NET.
- Will take pride in your work and the work of your team, to ensure that we delight users with our software and make their lives easier every day.
- Will demonstrate the ability to co-ordinate and plan Dev sprint/release activities, prioritising according to risk and changes in delivery schedule.
- Will display ownership, responsibility and good decision-making to achieve project deliverables.
- Will have a good understanding of software industry development standards, applying them appropriately to the scenario at hand.
- Will have a good understanding of source code management best practice (using Git), and ability to troubleshoot issues.
- Will have the ability and motivation to test your own work and that of others to ensure we maintain our high quality standards.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Take responsibility for assessing the risk of development tasks, taking into account technical and commercial factors, make risk-based recommendations and decisions.
- Work in an Agile (Scrum) team, delivering high quality software focussed on delivering team results through your individual contribution.
- Actively contribute to requirements discussions and requirements analysis, and take responsibility for understanding scope, risk and complexity of changes from inception through to delivery.
- Contribute to the continuous development of processes and improvements.
- Identify, compartmentalise and execute refactoring where commercially/technically necessary.
- Be able to analyse, identify and fix root cause of defects throughout the various layers of an application.
- Understand, identify and adhere to our preferred design patterns, coding standards and definition of done.
- Design and develop software solutions to agreed and elaborated requirements using a range of languages and technologies including ReactJS, ASP.NET Core and SQL Server.
- Help ensure agreed agile delivery process and approach is followed, including estimation/planning, Scrum activities, release and project management.
- Creation of technical documentation where required.
- Work in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
As a well-rounded Full Stack .NET Developer, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
Technology & Tools:
- C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core, and related technologies
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Relational database design, Query Optimisation, Indexing etc…
- T-SQL – Writing efficient SQL, Stored Procedures and Functions
- Automated Build (CI) and Deployments
- Octopus/Azure DevOps
- Git-based Source Control
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (e.g., Azure) for deployment and scaling.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
- Healthy, friendly, and inclusive culture
- Work - life balance
- Hybrid/Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary package
- Great Holiday Package (starting from 25)
- Charity day – day off paid by the company for volunteering activities
- Private Healthcare & Life Insurance
- 7 Card Sport Allowance
- Meal tickets
- Referral Bonus
- Christmas Bonus
- Big Break – all-inclusive holiday paid by the company
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work, Love Life and Be you. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.