Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
About the role: To process client’s payroll, meeting the time restraints and deadlines required by the clients and The Access Group, whilst maintaining a high level of customer service to all clients.
Ideally the successful candidate will be Perth based, but we will consider candidates from both Sydney & Melbourne.
- Payroll Team scheduling
- Review of client payrolls with diligence and delivery within scheduled deadlines. Communicate updates in a constructive manner.
- Ensure Payroll Team is capturing the billing accurately with every payroll processed for each client.
- Learn specific client requirements and become familiar with client requirements.
- Ensure compliance with company procedures, such as completion of checklists, T&C’s, monthly statistics and verbal procedures advised by management.
- Provide assistance and mentoring to Payroll Team
- Hold regular 1:1 sessions and quarterly ESP's with Payroll Team members ( ESPs = Employee Success Plans)
- Handle Client Escalations in a professional manner, document and communicate accordingly
- Prepare Client scheduling calendars and keep them updated.
- Prepare the End of Financial Year scheduling and oversee the execution.
- Ensure compliance with Data Protection regulations, and strict compliance with regulatory updates and deadlines.
- Responding efficiently to queries from client, employees and 3rd party vendors via email, telephone and website.
- Ensure that management is kept informed of any risks for delivering payrolls in the agreed timescale.
- Showing initiative with new ideas
- Identifying any process improvement areas
- Provide guidance and advice where required
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with payroll processing and leading a Payroll Team
- Experience with performance management & hiring
- Flexible work style
- Highly organised & self-driven
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Good communicator
- Problem solving ability
- Team goal focused
What does Access offer you?
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life.
Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.
To be highly organised & self-driven