Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Are you ready for the challenge?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Perform SWOT analysis across the P&E function in order to identify areas for improvement, this will include improvements across all disciplines within P&E (Engineering, QA, Product, DevOps).
- Proactively engage with key stakeholders and multiple engineering teams to understand areas of excellence and where processes can be improved.
- Lead workshops and interviews to gain feedback and analyse the need for improvement.
- Create recommendations for change and improvement in the form of an initiative, this could include changes to process, systems, tooling and / or learning.
- Present recommendations for change and improvement to a variety of key stakeholders to support buy-in, appreciate the value and support prioritisation.
- Ensure recommendations for change are aligned to the company and functional vision and objectives.
- Work with the Programme team to size and prioritise the proposed initiatives.
- Support the execution and roll out of initiatives working closely with the Programme Management team, using your expertise in software engineering and delivery to advise on best practices.
- Develop and publish guidance and approaches, including tailored training sessions, video’s and deliver presentations.
- Continue to monitor and measure the success of initiative implementation and feedback into the improvement lifecycle as appropriate.
- Monitor and manage queries and issues in relation to the BAU initiatives to ensure a successful implementation and early capture of feedback into the improvement cycle.
- Work in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
Skills and Experiences will include:
- You have an excellent understanding of the software development lifecycle and have worked in P&E teams.
- You have great attention to detail and are able to define new processes to support improvement.
- You are comfortable with an agile environment, enjoying a fast-paced and collaborative atmosphere, demonstrating the ability to co-ordinate and plan your work, help unblock others, and prioritise in a scrum environment.
- You are excellent at creating appropriate documentation to explain solutions or to support the implementation of initiatives and learning.
- You have good influencing skills and are confident in presenting to large audiences and or senior stakeholders.
- You take pride in your work and the work of your team.
- You demonstrate ownership, responsibility and good decision-making skills.
What does Access offer you?
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
- Become part of our amazing Access family!