What are we all about?
Day-to-day, you will:
- Occasionally work unsociable hours (evening/night, weekends, bank holidays)
- Work effectively with teams in other geographic areas.
- Help direct and educate/build skills in less experienced staff.
- Be flexible.
- Complete any other duties as assigned by an authorized supervisor.
As a well-rounded Network Engineer, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Current, hands-on network support experience; preferably in a multi-client, service provider environment
- Good all-round technical knowledge of LAN/WAN network equipment (Cisco), technologies, protocols and communication standards
- Good all-round knowledge and experience of Firewall systems (Palo Alto/Cisco)
- Knowledge and experience of hardware load balancer solutions (F5)
- Experience of network design and IP Addressing architectures
- Experience of VPN and Remote Access solutions
- Additional Knowledge and Skills (preferred)
- Knowledge Datacentre Technologies Cisco UCS, VMWare
- Experience of Cisco ACI Fabric
What does Access offer you?
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.